Agenda PM or MM size

rosevelours

May 13, 2013
switzerland
Which size you would recommend? Gets the MM to heavy and to big to use in handbags? I am not sure if buying new or preloved. The MM I would preloved, as I don't want to spend over 500 Swiss Francs for an Agenda, and the PM I would buy new. Thanks in advance for your opinions and sharing your experiences.

Dawn72

Yogi Mama
Dec 9, 2010
Always in Zen
There are plenty of preloved on the market. I am not using either of my PM nor MM agenda. One is too small, the other too heavy 😥

rosevelours

May 13, 2013
switzerland
Thank for your comments!

I would use it just for personal appointments and take notes, I am a stay at home mum. I think the pm is more practical to take with me in handbags, but I am not sure if there is enough space for writing. I like the look of those agendas:biggrin:

miss_chiff

O.G.
Mar 4, 2008
I'm a stay at home mom of one. I got the Pm new, also looked at the mm while at the boutique. Price kinda got me to buy the pm instead of the mm. At first I thought I should of gotten the mm, but I had already hotstamped the pm. Also, to be practical, I got the Kate Spade refills as it was July and didn't want to splurge on the LV pack. Short story long…I ended up getting the LV refills (kate spade ones I found to bulky and could only put a little in at at time), and am much happier with the pm…no need for the mm. I can fit all I need for my family of three. I also got some washi tape to color coordinate school schedule, my appts, sons appts, and husbands travel schedule, each one has it's own identifying color. Hope it helps.

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I am a SAHW (wife) and found the pm too small but then I like to write everything down. Yes the MM is heavy though. Seems each has its drawbacks and its pros. I only carry the MM in my purse when I travel.

MissChris

Apr 2, 2013
I use my PM every single day and love it because it fits in my bags so perfectly but I'd love to have an MM or even a GM to use at home...I guess it all depends on what you want to use it for. I keep my to-do lists, checkbook register and calendar in my PM and don't find it too small...but if you want to write any more than that it might be.

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I just bought a pre-loved Mono Large ring Agenda for my desk at home. MM for small stuff, and the GM for more detailed writing. I just can't make the pm work for me. I put up with the MM weight in my purse when I have to carry it.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i use the pm for my purse and the mm for my desk. the pm works for me because i couldn't carry the mm everyday. it would be too big and heavy for me. just keep in mind that the spaces to write are small, especially the month at a glance. the weekly has more room to write. i also read here that the fisher stowaway pen ( about $10 from amazon) fits in the loop and i tried it and sure enough it does. good luck!

catango

O.G.
Dec 22, 2008
Chicago, IL
I love that my PM fits perfectly in one of the side pockets of my Totally MM...perfectly as if that pocket were specifically made for it! I keep my repeat events on a sync'd e-calendar, and any one-offs go into my PM. Also, every day, I put the three most important to-dos in my PM. That's done wonders with my time management.

Carlongo

Aug 22, 2014
Hi at all!
I'm new on the Forum and sorry for my very bad english! :smile:
I write here without open a new Thread. I hope not to be wrong. :biggrin:

I want buy a LV Agenda for a gift to my girlfriend for a "university degree". She is a dental hygienist and with the agenda she work and write the appointments, telephone numbers, notes and go to meeting...

I'm undecided between PM and MM size... but i think that the better for her is the MM...

What do you think?

But... what are the measures, in centimeter, of PM and MM?
In the LV site I don't find it.

Online I find this:

PM - 10cm x 14,5cm
MM - 13,5cm x 18,5cm

Are correct?

In addition I would like to give her the Tiffany Blue Pen
It enters correctly in the place for pen?? :smile:

You say that she like it? She loves LV and Tiffany!

Thanks You Very Much!!!

Runnurse

Feb 9, 2012
Hi at all!
I'm new on the Forum and sorry for my very bad english! :smile:
I write here without open a new Thread. I hope not to be wrong. :biggrin:

I want buy a LV Agenda for a gift to my girlfriend for a "university degree". She is a dental hygienist and with the agenda she work and write the appointments, telephone numbers, notes and go to meeting...

I'm undecided between PM and MM size... but i think that the better for her is the MM...

What do you think?

But... what are the measures, in centimeter, of PM and MM?
In the LV site I don't find it.

Online I find this:

PM - 10cm x 14,5cm
MM - 13,5cm x 18,5cm

Are correct?

In addition I would like to give her the Tiffany Blue Pen
It enters correctly in the place for pen?? :smile:

You say that she like it? She loves LV and Tiffany!

Thanks You Very Much!!!
Your English is just fine! :biggrin: My vote would be for the MM if she will be writing down appointments, phone numbers, etc. The larger size would give her more flexibility. I have the PM size and I love it, but based on what you are saying it would be used for, I think the MM would be best. I don't have the measurements~ hopefully someone else can help with that. What a very nice gift, and how sweet of you!!! Good luck!

Carlongo

Aug 22, 2014
Your English is just fine! :biggrin: My vote would be for the MM if she will be writing down appointments, phone numbers, etc. The larger size would give her more flexibility. I have the PM size and I love it, but based on what you are saying it would be used for, I think the MM would be best. I don't have the measurements~ hopefully someone else can help with that. What a very nice gift, and how sweet of you!!! Good luck!
Thank You! :smile:
Now Wait if anyone knows the measures! :smile: