agenda plastic envelopes

eurobaglady

Mar 9, 2008
Can anyone help me? I've been looking for the plastic envelope thingie that you put in your LV agenda. I saw ladies put their credit cards, receipts, dollar bills etc. I remember seeing a it here before but I couldn't find the thread. Thanks!!!

Filofax dot com carries these. For the small ring agenda, you will use the pocket sized items. They even carry a mirror!
I believe there is a US and European site.

Ohhh this sounds exciting! I wanted something like this for my Pomme agenda but have no clue where to even start looking! I am going to check out that site and hopefully I can find something. Are you going to use it like a wallet with these inserts?

^^^ Oh really? Wow! I went to filofax.com and was thinking the pocket credit card holders and maybe the pocket zip lock envelope. Just trying to figure out how many I should get and how many will fit, etc. I am pretty sure the small ring damier agenda is the same size as the small ring vernis agenda, right?

What inserts/pieces do you use to organize your small agenda that you use as a wallet?

What I did is I got this really cute pink & hot pink cards/notes that I punched some holes in. Then I got the credit card pockets. One of my friends had the zip lock envelope and where she puts thicker papers like receipts or bills etc. I actually took out the LV refill and just used the credit card pockets and the cards since I have the medium agenda. I rarely used checks so that wasn't a problem for me since the small agenda is a bit small. I just got so used to it I've received wallets for xmas and bdays, I just kept them or re-gifted them :shame:

I also have been using my amarante pm agenda as a wallet, and I got some charmy kitty plastic sleeves for it off of ebay, from the seller meowmeowmie!
They are awesome and so cute..
She also has Snoopy, My melody, and Little twin stars...
However these do not go in the rings they slip in the back of the agenda?

If you have the medium sized agenda you can use Franklin Covey accessories. I get the compact size and they work perfectly. I like them because there is a huge selection of accessories to choose from.

Edited---If you want to see any pics of the plastic envelopes, cc holders etc that i have in my planner let me know and Ill post some.

Last edited: