agenda/organizer

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello ladies
    need advice for my organizer purchase
    i have one right now and i love it but the refill is kind of pricy
    i am thinking of switching to Hermes's agenda or organizer
    anyone has any idea how much they are? as well as the refill?
    my current orginizer refill is about $150 and i don't know if itz a reasonable price
    should i just change a new organizer or stick with the old one?
    many thanks

2. What size agenda are you looking for?

3. H agendas are great....pricey though! I think the inserts run around $80 or so...

4. Sorry for hijacking, has anyone seen any vision with zip agenda in black box?
    I just want to know if I am dreaming something that it's impossible to have.

j999, I can honestly tell you H agendas are expensive. about as much as yours or a little bit more, but I don't know the exact prices. You have to consider that you'll have to buy the leather cover as well.

5. thanks for replying to a newbieeee~;)
    i'm looking for pocket size agenda
    after thinking, i decide to keep my old one
    but i STILL want a hermes agenda sometime in the future

i checked at goyard today and it's 580 something and 100 more for monogram.not bad isn't it?:nuts:

6. There's a leather cover for the H agenda? I have the largest one and asked my SA about protecting it and she gave me a dustbag but didn't mention a leather cover. That would be great. I did get the $200 little pen, though.

7. No, sorry Mizzle, I didn't mean a dustcover, the agenda is made of an annual insert and its cover. That's it. That's the leather cover I was talking about.

8. Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie wanting a large agenda (for Semanier size refills). Haven't really been able to find what I want online so I am going to make my first trip to Hermes in NYC. I would like an exotic. I can be hard on my stuff so Lizard is probably not a good idea. Any suggestions and what price should I expect to pay? Are all the colors available for agendas?

Thanks and this site is great!

Kandy

9. Does anyone have photos of the Agenda that are available?