Agenda MM

spg517

Jul 11, 2014
So I was in the store today and I swore I was going to buy a PM agenda in DE. But when I got there I realized just how small the PM was and decided to go with the MM. Also, every time I go to get DE I change my mind. I want to love this print but I just don't, I don't know why. Anyway, I didn't want DA and I didn't want something that said LV all over it since I'll be using it during work as well so I'm thinking about the Black Epi which I love. But I also saw the Black Taiga (Mens). The SA tried to turn me away from it since it's "Mens" but I really like it. It's just plain black and very professional/classic looking. So I'm torn. What do you think? Black Epi or Black Taiga?

Also, She was telling me that there are no complete 2015 this year? I didn't believe that answer which I why I held off on buying…

I have the black epi PM and it is fine for a purse agenda for jotting down appointments and notes but for something kore extensive and work related you should go for a larger size. I have the medium in DE. I prefer the look of the epi.

However, if you prefer the Taiga then that is what you should get regardless of the opinions of the SA.

As for the 2015 sets, I have heard they are missing some things like the ruler for example....

Good luck and let us know what you decide with a lovely reveal.

Don't let the SA turn you away from something you really like just because it's "intended for men". If you pulled it out of your purse nobody would know the difference unless you told them otherwise. Both are beautiful so go with the one that YOU love the most!