Agenda for extra cards,bills?

arrival

O.G.
Apr 10, 2012
Hi LV friends,

I' m thinking to get something for my store cards, extra cards, bills, coupons etc.

I have a ZCP which is ok for my CC and DC and some cash, also I own two Cles, but one for my keys, one for travel card.
Currently I am keeping these extra cards In my Mini Pochette, but next to my make up, which I don't like much, so Ia need something.

I love to have something in vernis , so I was thinking what is the best investment?
An other Cles in vernis? Or a card holder? Or an Agenda? I was reading the agenda clubhouse, and I saw very good ideas : to purchase a separate plastic holders from Filofax ( few pennies) , and keep the cards and bills there?
Is that sounds silly?
At the moment I don't need a calendar part , but maybe a few years later I will need it ( in work hopefully ) , so than i can use it later, and until use as a card and other staff holder.
I think the price is reasonable for a vernis piece.
What do you guys think?

I have been using my agenda as a wallet for the last weeks and have been enjoying it. It has lots of room for all my cards with the Filofax credit card holders and a zippy pouch for change!

3a9dd8a31ca3c270dbe14a5837e882f4_zpsd5b34e6f.jpg

9b5f9849495dfcc01e7d548167222a8c_zps986c2371.jpg

Last edited:
I have Filofax card holder inserts for my PM, MM and GM agendas and they're great! I think this is a really good idea for utilising a PM agenda. I don't even know what to do with my current PM agenda since I now use my MM as an everyday planner, but I'm always tempted by LE agendas which only ever come in the PM size! Maybe I can just keep buying them and stocking them up with all the business cards etc I seem to acquire. :lol:

I have Filofax card holder inserts for my PM, MM and GM agendas and they're great! I think this is a really good idea for utilising a PM agenda. I don't even know what to do with my current PM agenda since I now use my MM as an everyday planner, but I'm always tempted by LE agendas which only ever come in the PM size! Maybe I can just keep buying them and stocking them up with all the business cards etc I seem to acquire. :lol:

It was your YouTube video that sold me on the small agenda for a wallet - great video:smile:

Thank you :smile: