Agenda face-off 2: Trunks and Bags vs Monogram Mini Lin Croisette

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Alright so I'm looking to get an agenda and I've eliminated the Desk Agenda as a candidate in favour of the Trunks and Bags. Buuut... I'd forgotten all about the Monogram Mini Lin Croisette until I came across it again just then on eLUXURY, and it sure is beautiful too!

VS

It's also a seasonal item and I just love the design and colours of it, but the only thing holding me back is that it's a fabric material. Is it truly "stain resistant and water-repellent" as eLUXURY claims? Could those who have items in this material kindly share their experiences? My concern is that the fabric might smell and/or become soiled with repetitive handling and use.

Sorry for being so indecisive, but would I'd sure like to read your input and opinions! :flowers:

eminere™;6024014 said:
Alright so I'm looking to get an agenda and I've eliminated the Desk Agenda as a candidate in favour of the Trunks and Bags. Buuut... I'd forgotten all about the Monogram Mini Lin Croisette until I came across it again just then on eLUXURY, and it sure is beautiful too!

VS

It's also a seasonal item and I just love the design and colours of it, but the only thing holding me back is that it's a fabric material. Is it truly "stain resistant and water-repellent" as eLUXURY claims? Could those who have items in this material kindly share their experiences? My concern is that the fabric might smell and/or become soiled with repetitive handling and use.

Sorry for being so indecisive, but would I'd sure like to read your input and opinions! :flowers:

Hi Clay! I am glad that you come to me for an advice. For me, I still prefer T&B coz minilin croisette will eventually get dirty after sometimes. My friend has the mini lin croisette bag and it is not really water resistant. But usually I will buy small leather goods that will match with the bag. If you have monogram bag, T&B will be great, but if you have a light colour bag, the mini lin croisette will be perfect! ;)

Hi Clay! I am glad that you come to me for an advice. For me, I still prefer T&B coz minilin croisette will eventually get dirty after sometimes. My friend has the mini lin croisette bag and it is not really water resistant. But usually I will buy small leather goods that will match with the bag. If you have monogram bag, T&B will be great, but if you have a light colour bag, the mini lin croisette will be perfect! ;)
Thanks for responding with your advice! ;) That's a good point about complementing bags with SLGs, and I do have the Monogram Canvas Sac Plat so I guess the Trunks and Bags would match perfectly. I thought it might be nice though to just get a completely different material altogether, just for variety, but the dirt issue worries me... :s

i have the Mini Lin Croisette Speedy and it is NOT stain resistant...denim+mini lin croisette= :crybaby: I have to watch where I put it and everything...it tends to be a hassel. I would go for the T&B!!!

Clay, I totally forget that you have a sac plat! so now I have two exactly the same bag with you, Cougar Noir and Monogram Sac Plat!!!;)

[FONT=&quot]VUITTON_BOY
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]www.friendster.com/lvholic
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My [/FONT][FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]U[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I[/FONT][FONT=&quot]S[/FONT][FONT=&quot] VUITTON[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s[/FONT][FONT=&quot] :love::

- Damier Geant Terre Messanger
- Damier Geant Noir Cougar
- Damier Geant Sable Compagnon

- Damier Canvas Ebene Bastille
- Damier Canvas Ebene Broadway

- Monogram Canvas Sac Plat
- Epi Leather Pepper Sac Plat
- Monogram Canvas Pen Holder
- Monogram Canvas Spectacles Holder
- Monogram Canvas Speeding Sneakers
- Monogram Canvas Trunks and Bags Belt
- Monogram Canvas Ellipse belt

- Monogram Teddy Bear pin
- Damier Teddy Bear pin

- Damier Canvas Ebene Zippy Organizer
- Damier Canvas Ebene Multiple
- Damier Canvas Ebene Name Card Holder
- Damier Canvas Ebene Cles
- Damier Canvas Ebene Cigarette Pouch

- Anneau Cles

My wish list:

- Damier Canvas Ebene Sac Plat
- Damier Canvas Ebene Keepall 50
- Damier Canvas Azur Naviglio
- Damier Canvas Azur Keepall 50
- Damier Canvas Azur Initials Belt
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- Monogram Canvas Pochette Gange
- Monogram Canvas Sac Squash
- Monogram Canvas Sac Bosphore[/FONT]

The Trunks & Bags without a doubt...I just bought one last week in the small...And as much as you'll be handling your agenda...I don't think the fabric one would hold up well at all...JMHO! :tispy: