agenda as wallet, or agenda & wallet

1. i think i read that a tpfer uses her agenda as a wallet... anyone else? what do you recommend? thanks!

2. No not at the moment but i'm honestly thinking about it. I just need to locate a zipper pocket.

3. I have an agenda and wallet - a koala wallet in monogram and an agenda pm in red vernis. I tried using my agenda as a wallet but I just didn't like it.

4. Same here...i have a MC koala wallet and Damier koala agenda. i tried, and it didn't work out for me:shrugs:. i even brought some filofax accessories (like the zip lock envelope and credit card holder) to put into the agenda to make it more wallet-like.....

5. currently, i use my MC agenda and monogram wallet, if i travel, i think that i will use the agenda cum wallet. but i will have to buy some zip lock compartment first.

6. though i kinda like the idea of something having dual purpose: it's convenient and takes much less space. but i think it's best to have a separate wallet and agenda. so if god forbid, you lose one you're less likeley to lose the other :yes:

7. I have an LV wallet, but I just ordered an agenda, along with ordering some Filofax inserts, to try using as a wallet. Our member Lola is the one that posted about doing this.

8. well, I'm not using the agenda as a wallet in place of an agenda and wallet.....I still have and use a medium agenda, I'm just using a small agenda as a wallet in place of a different wallet (it's smaller than my PTI and I've found it more useful).... it's working out really well for me, especially since I always have a pen a paper with me now! My "real"agenda always stays in my work bag......

9. yeah, that's not my point though, I'm not trying to replace having an agenda too, but I don't carry my agenda with me everywhere so with using the small agenda as a wallet I always have a pen and paper with me....it's especially good for me b/c I like to use smaller bags and I can only fit one wallet type thing in them....

10. I definately want to get one and try it out! I'm carrying a coach agend along with my wallet now, and it takes up too much space.

11. i have a wallet and an agenda, only because my agenda is the medium one and i already have enough nonsense in it without making it into a wallet too :lol:

12. I have a brick of an agenda (no LV ones yet !) and it'd be really, really awkward to have both of them do the same thing. Seperates for me !

13. i have a small agenda, and tried it as a wallet...didn't work out because it didn't have enough credit card slots and it became too bulky.

14. I have wallets and agendas. I can see how the agenda can double as a wallet. I have put my checkbook inside of my agenda and added an agenda accessory which acts as a zippered compartment to hold change. It worked for me when I did that back in the day.

Now days I don't find myself carrying a checkbook any more. Heck, with the two Eldridge wallets and the Broome that I have I find that I don't carry them either. For me the Cles works really well for holding my driver's license, medical card and a few CC's... It seems like I've wasted my money on obtaining these beautiful wallets... Lately, I've been carrying a Pochette and a matching Cles. Maybe my wallets will come in handy again someday.

I used to be frantic about finding a wallet that would accommodate all of my CC's but then I read somewhere that it's not good to carry all of your CC's anyway. If your wallet is stolen or lost one would be up the creek... Just a thought. Now, I carry the card or cards that I need and leave the others safe at home.

15. I keep mine separate. I use an LV cardholder and a small agenda. To me they look too cute together to want to only use the agenda.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice