Age you lost your virginity?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. still waiting until marriage. And I'm 30!

2. I was 18.

3. i totally get your point. the thing is, the first time is hardly ever a pleasant experience, it takes time 'til it becomes one. and i would want my wedding night to be romantic and not painful.
    i was 15 when i lost my virginity and i don't regret it. he was my first love and we meant a lot to each other.

4. I was 15 almost 16 (2 months). I just recently found out from one of my neighbors, who was one of his friends back when, that he is now gay :lol: I'm now married, but obviously not to my first.

5. With all due respect, Tracey, I don't think that unmarried virgins should ever assume that the marriage night won't be "as special." It's as special as you make it to be, and the reality is, it's the first night of the rest of your life with one man (making an assumption here).

6. quite honestly, there's no need to be so judgemental. we're not "sad" and if you'll read the responses, very few people have said that they regret their choice - i certainly don't regret mine. your wedding night is special because it's the first night you spend as man and wife, not because you have sex. don't tell me my wedding night won't be special and wonderful just because i'm not a virgin, because that's just blatantly untrue - every time i have sex with my boyfriend is beautiful and special because we love each other, not because it's the first time we ever did it. i totally support your choice to wait until you're ready and do things on your own terms, so i don't think it's unreasonable to expect you to be respectful of ours.

i lost my virginity at 17 to a boy i was truly in love with, but it didn't work out. i don't regret it in the least, because that's life. in fact, i'm very happy that i made the choice i did, it was definately the right one.

7. After losing my virginity, I realized that if I would have waited, my wedding night would have been misserable. It was rather painful, but I don't regret any of it.

8. I was 20, and I'm still with him (7 years together).

9. I am 64 and still a virgin.....

I think that might be why I buy so many bags.

Just kidding.......... :smile:

I cant answer that question because my mother checks out the boards some times :smile:

Selena

10. plead the 5th. I'd rather talk about money if I'm going to talk about something "taboo"! LOL!:shame: :lol:

11. 19! I wanted to wait for the right guy and I did! We were dating for over a year (no pressure from him at ALL during that time) when it happened and we're still together today! I love (:love: :love: :love: ) him SOOO much!

12. i was 15. he and i are still together, goin on 6 years this year. we were married in Hawaii two years ago and we have two kids together. i love him very much, gets on my nerves (maybe it's the pregnancy) but i can't imagine giving my heart to any other man. :love:

13. I lost it at 18, I'm 23 now (24 soon) and I'm still with him. We're going to get married soon.

14. at the age of 15 and no i am not with him now

15. I was 15... we're not together... a few months later I "broke his heart" and his current girlfriend (the one after me) he managed to get pregnant and now has a baby (he's 20). I'm so happy I'm not that girl... I'm 18 and NOT ready for that committment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.