Age old question: Speedy 25 or 30?

I do love my mono speedy 30 (yep, today it comes with me)
Trying both of them is the best way to know which one you love more.
That I did when I bought my 30 instead of 25 even I'm only 5' 4" and skinny!

I had a mono speedy 25 but sold it b/c the opening was too small to find stuff. I'm 5'2 and found the 30 is perfect for everything I want to carry and the size isn't overwhelming.

I think either would be fine on you just a matter of personal preference. Go to a store and try both on and see what calls out to you!

I'm 5'6 (that's 171 cm) and I liked the 25 on me better (I thought it looked more chic and cute), although I can see how the 30 would be more practical. Saw in an earlier thread that somone described the 30 as "luggage-like" which I think is true, after all it was modelled as a mini keep-all.

Can some kind soul (with both 30 and 25) solve this once and for all for all of us here and post a picture with you holding a 25 on one hand and 30 on the other, with your height?

Looking forward to seein all you Sppedy pple out there!

Since you love mono, get that and 30 is a great size for school, I think the 25 would be too small for school. I'm a shortie and I have a 25 but I don't think height really makes a big difference for bags in general.

definately 30!
i'm 5'7'' girl!
last year when i was pickin speedy out..
25 looked hideous...
it was jus too small..
it was only $20 different so i ended up choosing 30.
its really big bag... sometimes i even carry my puppy there! (she's like 6lbs puppy... hide right inside the bag)
i carry EVEYRTHING there. when i sleep over at friend's.. i put some undies and makeups and it all FITS! among with all everyday stuff~

I'm 5'7-8'', 105lbs, and i love my damier 25!! If you don't carry a lot, its the perfect size (day~night)!!!!
damier.jpg

definately 30!
i'm 5'7'' girl!
last year when i was pickin speedy out..
25 looked hideous...
it was jus too small..
it was only $20 different so i ended up choosing 30.
its really big bag... sometimes i even carry my puppy there! (she's like 6lbs puppy... hide right inside the bag)
i carry EVEYRTHING there. when i sleep over at friend's.. i put some undies and makeups and it all FITS! among with all everyday stuff~

Thank you to everyone for all your help.... You guys are THE BEST!

I agree with the above, the 25 looks small on me, like a lunchbox, BUT then the 30 also looks big, like a suitecase - I need a 27 (which someone said earlier)...... Oh, what to do, what to do.......?