Age old question - arm bag or shoulder bag?

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I was lying awake thinking about this last night. Not in a stressed out way - in an oooh aaah way ;)

I will be getting a 'new' (or new to me) bag soon -- should I go with a shoulder bag - Aurelia, Neverfull or something. Or should I go with a speedy.
I don't mind holding bags on my arm but I've seen lots of speedies where the handle goes super dark because of the sweaty hands.

Help!

Last edited:
I'm a shoulder bag person so, I prefer the NF myself! Mono NF looks totally great with patina, imo.

Here's my mono nf mm, a bit over a year old with patina. I also posted in NF clubhouse ;)

Attachments

• Mono%20Nf%20MM.jpg
    Mono%20Nf%20MM.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I'm definitely a shoulder bag person so I say NF...but a huge part of that is I have to keep the hands free because I'm always running around with kids! Need to be able to put it on and still have the hands free to carry all the other junk! Love Speedys just don't think I can make em work for day to day! :/

I'm definately a hand held person. I think it looks more chic for some reason. It's been so long since I used a shoulder bag they actually hurt my shoulders now lol

i would say it depends on if you have alternative to either in another bag. although i love all of my bags. i find that i am getting out out shoulder bags and more into arm/hand bags. if there is too much in the bag it tends to hurt my shoulder or slide off easily. with the arm/hand bag- if you are doing a lot of shopping, it can get to be bothersome juggling. i prefer the speedy out of your choices but i think a monty pm would suit both needs b/c i can fit mine on my shoulder if i want or carry it in my hand. good luck