Age old dilemma.... Want vs need

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just to state the obvious in the beginning all my LV are wants not a single need but here I go.... I have a Delightful PM and I love it. If I had to choose a single bag she might be it. I don't carry a lot IMO, 2 wallets cell phone and a pochette for all my receipts cell phone charger ect. The PM fits my needs although if the wallets and things aren't lined up nicely the bag has a weird wide slouch. A nice preloved MM came up on Yoogis last eve ( congrats to the TPF gal who snagged it!) and it got me thinking if a MM would be better because it would be roomier. For those who have both styles does the strap on the mm have a longer drop? Do you prefer one size to the other? Just curious if I'm experiencing a "want" moment! Thanks for always understanding the passion/obsession

2. I did a comparison when I still had both. I put the exact same amount/weight in both bags and there was about a 1" difference in drop. Here's the link so that you can see the pic, http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/comparing-the-delightful-pm-and-mm-with-mods-847249-3.html I prefer the PM. I wasn't carrying as much anymore and the MM was beginning to look too slouchy and sloppy on me. Hope this helps some!

3. Thank you! Yes it does help. I think the PM suits my needs I really love it but I just wasn't sure!! Especially when Yoogis taunts me with a fabulous preloved one ;)

4. @TooManyWantMore wow i love how that delightful looks on you and i was never a fan of this bag now you got me reconsidering this

5. You're welcome. Those preloved deals will reel you right in. I've been guilty a time or two. :lol:
    It's a very simple bag but makes for a beautiful everyday slouchy hobo. You should check it out! Just keep in mind that the canvas will relax and it'll slouch beautifully in no time.