Age Limit For Juicy Couture Bags

I found the most gorgeous black leather & gold chain mini crossbody bag today and LOVE it! I think those leather ones are good for any age. It really depends on your style. I think if you can rock it, then wear it. There shouldn't be age limits. :biggrin:

I'm 28 and some of them are too young for me. So are the charms. Use good judgement and find a bag that works with you though. No reason to deem all JC bags for people under 35. If it looks good and is in good taste, wear it!

This pertains to the tracksuits and not the bags, but...a couple Christmases ago I got my early-50s mom one of those plus-size Juicy terry tracksuits and she still wears it. I mean, I wouldn't have given her a model with all the metallic writing and crystals on it, but the no-frills styles are totally fine. (I'm 25 and would probably give pause to wearing one of those super-blinged out tracksuits myself...even though I have 30 pairs of mostly blinged-out jeans!)

I actually thought about this when I bought my baby fluffy bag (the nardels/pink&brown one). It was my first Juicy couture bag that I bought from a shop, rather than ebay. I think its really pretty - I love it to bits. I had another baby fluffy bag but it was a leather one, and I'd even asked my boyfriend which he preferred, and he said I should keep the pink velour one! I'm 22 :smile:

I actually think people are a lot less judgemental than you might think. If I saw 40 year old lady on the street with a terry cloth daydreamer, I'd probably think nothing much of it. But, I think I'd do a double take if I saw a 13 year old carry a LV or MJ bag! I think thats worse. My advice would be to wear it if you love it. Other people won't really judge you for it, and if they do, then thats their problem and they'd probably think it for a second and then forget about it.

There shouldn't be an age limit for handbags. I've had a thing for Juicy for a little while now, and I think anyone can wear them! I do agree however, that there is a time and place for every bag - perhaps a pink and green velour handbag with 'Juicy' stamped all over it would not suit formal office attire, but for casual day to day wear anyone could rock it!! Wear what you love, that way, you'll get the most out of your money and love what you have even more! I think it depends on your style too! I don't think my wardrobe would suit very high end bags. MJ maybe but definitely not the more expensive LV styles, as they tend to be quite formal looking! I'm just too casual, hahah. I do love LV (especially the multicoloured ones) but (A) they're far too expensive for me, and (B) they're very outwardly designer (not in a bad way!) but I think here in the UK designer handbags are less common, and in some of the rougher areas, its perhaps best not too wear anything too obviously high end....if you see what I mean. I think I'd feel more self concious wearing an LV bag than a JC bag. On that note, Juicy couture really isn't common at all in the UK, there are only 3 shops i can think of that sell them (Harvey Nichols, Harrods and Selfridges), I rarely ever see anyone carry Juicy couture!

So, wear what you want! Love it, and don't worry about what other people think! Most cases they'll just envy that you have a nice bag haha. People aren't that judgemental :smile:

Sorry, bit of a long rant!!!

I am a firm believer that there is no age limit for any bag. I mean, it's just a bag. You wear the bag, it doesn't wear you. If it is their style, a 15 year old can rock a Birkin, and a 50 year old can rock a daydreamer. You just gotta own it!

I dont judge anyone who wears juicy at whatever age, but I do think when it comes to the bags, if its not the demure leather ones, that mid twenties should be the cut off. I'm not a fan of the sweat suits on women over that age as well. Thats just my preference, I know some like to travel in them, but even then I would suggest mixing a different hoodie with the pants or vice versa. I mean the slogans are always "girls who...." not "women who..." but thats just my opinion. I don't carry the bags but I bought a bunch of their aztec accessories this summer for inside my hand bag, I do disagree with above posters that its worse to see a young teen with LV than a 50 year old with a juicy velour bag... In that scenario the 50 year old looks like shes trying too hard to look younger, which, where I am from is what people's general opinion would be...whereas the teenager is trying to carry what celebrities of all ages carry or what their mothers or older sisters are carrying..

But when you live by the saying wear what you love, its with the understanding that people may not love it on you.

You know, I've already posted on this topic some months back and I was curious to see how some opionions have come along since then. Like yaoyao, I do believe that we should all wear what we love regardless but I do see that there is a huuugggeee problem when these young tween or teens are wearing LV or MJ. What in the world is that they need to carry at that age anyhow? They should still be carrying backpacks to school is what I'm saying. I truthfully think they shouldn't be carrying anything that costs more then $150 IMO and that's being generous. If I would have asked my parents at 13 to buy me a bag that was even $50 I would have been laughed at and told to get a job and buy it myself. Bottom line, not too many adults care about what others are wearing unless 1) You're working in an office/ corporate environment that requires that sort of attire 2) You're going to some type of formal event or 3) You're going to a job interview. If by any chance you're just hanging out with friends, running errands, playing with your children, going to a park or the movies, you should not have to be worried about a JC logo that's on your bag. Get a grip people. What is it going to take for us women to stop judging on eachother? I mean, don't we have enough to worry about just being born a woman as it is? And another thing, I know this is tough, but stop caring about what other people think about your style. It's true when LVoeletters stated that: "But when you live by the saying wear what you love, its with the understanding that people may not love it on you", and what I'm saying is you can't please everyone regardless of what you do, wear, say or how you look, even if you always have on the latest LV, MJ or JC. And trust me just because someone is wearing a high end designer or designer anything, it doesn't mean they automatically look "great". Just take a look at some of these rappers that wear LV from head to toe. I think they ridiculous but that's ok... it makes them who they are. The same way some women choose to wear JC from head to toe, I don't care for that either but who cares. My idea of good style is to wear what fits well, balances out your figure and wear colors that compliment your complextion. My apologies for such a long post :smile: