Age Intervention Eyelash by Jan Marini?

I have been using jan marini for 3 months and it work for me. I see that my lashes doesnt get longer but not thicker. I am also asia. $110 is a good price u got. I have to buy my for $180... The tube does last a long time.

i've read lots about this product, and the ingredient that it contains that it claims affects eyelash growth is a growth factor. growth factors can also be found in less expensive but effective products like skinactives EGF for brows serum (ignore the name - it can be used on the lashes). it's $10.50, comes in a sponge-tipped lip gloss container, and can be applied to the lash roots. i've used it for about three months and it's really made my lashes grow longer. there's been no change in thickness, but there's been a noticeable change in length.

i'd recommend trying this product first if you're wary of shelling out $100+.

growth factors can also be found in less expensive but effective products like skinactives EGF for brows serum (ignore the name - it can be used on the lashes). it's $10.50, comes in a sponge-tipped lip gloss container, and can be applied to the lash roots.

That's interesting information... I had no idea. The Jan Marini I ordered was out of stock and they didn't give me a shipping date. Maybe I'll reconsider and try Skinactives.

If you don't mind my asking, what does it do for the brows? I need mine to be thicker, not necessarily longer. I also need them to grow back along the outside edges. Do you think that is possible with this product? Thanks.

It made mine longer but not fuller. Rather have full, short lashes than long sparse ones. I used Talika before this and it made my lashes fuller not longer. Wonder if I should be doing both at same time? Talika was good for eyebrows, areas that were sparse grew back in quickly.

It made mine longer but not fuller. Rather have full, short lashes than long sparse ones. I used Talika before this and it made my lashes fuller not longer. Wonder if I should be doing both at same time? Talika was good for eyebrows, areas that were sparse grew back in quickly.

I think I would prefer thicker lashes to longer ones too. Where do you buy Talika? Do they have it in department stores or Sephora maybe?

i have to bump this thread. i have typical sparce asian lashes. so, decided to buy the jan marini age intervention eyelash after hearing all the raves about it. i've been using it for 3 months and i really do see a difference. my lashes are 2 times longer. they are easier to curl and i only have to do a single sweep of mascara. for anyone interested in giving it a try, i bought it online from www.skinstore.com, which often has 20% off discount codes floating around frequently.

^
Your success with Jan Marini is good news! I had the same luck and I'm very pleased.

My lashes were short and thin. I have blonde hair that is very fine, so I guess that's why my lashes were too. Anyway, since using this product, my lashes have completely changed. I only need a quick dash of mascara and they're done. No more piling on coat after coat. I can't decide if they're actually thicker or just longer, but they are definately better.