Age for ponytail scarf

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got addicted to designer accessories and I'm loving Coach. Now I want to buy a scarf.
    Is 35 years too old for ponytail scarf? I've not worn scarves before nor did I see anyone wearing a ponytail scarf(maybe I haven't paid attention until now).

Thanks !
    Rita.

2. You're never too old for something you love! Go for it and have fun! Fashion should be fun anyway. Besides, 35 is not old----think of all the gorgeous celebrities out there that are that age and a lot older.):yes:

3. I agree with La Pucelle! Do what makes you happiest, who cares about what anyone else has to think.

Plus, I think a coach scarf in a ponytail would be quite cute!

4. Thank you wonderful girls for the quick replies.

5. never too old. it's youthful , fun, and can double as a neck scarf. love it!

6. I think it's fine! I'm 40 and I'd wear one. I'm wanting to get one to tie on my bag and then I'll have it to wear in my hair when I want as well.

7. never too old!

but if you can also wear them as headbands. it's a little bit "older."

8. ^^Agree with all of the above.

9. I love them as headbands especially in the summer to keep my hair out of my face or to cover up a bad hair day. I am in my mid 30s too and get a lot of compliments when I wear them!