Again on the Chloe board to introduce a special little treasure!

Babi

O.G.
Feb 9, 2007
Italy
Yay!:yahoo:
I'm so happy I can post again here! Probably most of you don't know me, but I was always on the Chloe forum...until I fell in love with Balenciaga bags.
But of course I still appreciate the quality and the design of Chloé bags:yes: expecially the older ones, so I couldn't pass on this little treasure I had the luck to find:heart:
Here's Miss Elfi clutch (picture courtesy of the seller)...delicious, buttery soft lamb leather, Art Decò inspired design and still the good smell of a brand new bag!:nuts: And it's a 2006 bag!
Lastly...I want to thank the seller, who happens to be also a TPFer, a friend, and such an adorable person who made this occasion a real pleasure...Thank you!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Attachments

Babi

O.G.
Feb 9, 2007
Italy
Mona! Thank you!
Yes, the Paraty is tempting, but right now I'm on a ban....maybe one day ;)

Here's the clutch with different light (the first is an AWFUL picture I took as soon as I received it...way too excited!):

Babi

O.G.
Feb 9, 2007
Italy
Thank you, Chodessa, Bichon Lover, acshih and kbnkch!

Yes, it's really a pretty evening bag, also if I'll try to use it also during the day sometimes, as I don't have the energy to go out clubbing anymore.
But for a dinner with BF it's going to be perfect!

scarcici

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
Spain
Congrats :tup:!!! Lovely bag :nuts:! And I agree with Mona :yes:, you have to return to Chloe world and get mad again...

Babi

O.G.
Feb 9, 2007
Italy
Hi scarcici, thank you!!:smile:

The problem is that I know I would not sell my B.bags to buy the Chloe bags I like (still the small Bay with the longer strap, the Betty, and the Paraty)....I would just add another addiction, and my rule of the "not more than 8-10 bags" would definitely be forgotten!
Now, if I could afford it, it would not be such a big problem...I should seriously start trying with the lottery:roflmfao:

pukasonqo

goddess of suburbia
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
0z
lovely bag babi! i really like the detail at the front of it.
good to see you here and in the bal thread.
i think the lotto idea is a good one!