After Your BBag Addiction Started ......

1. Did you get rid of your OTHER designer bags?
    If you kept them, do you ever USE them anymore?

:P :P

2. I sold 2 LV's and a Kate Spade so far...but still have a few OTHERS I can't part with...yet

3. Funny you ask - just today I put my first expensive bag on eBay, an MJ! I had such emotional attachment to it, it took me the longest to decide to part with it. And the rest I already got rid of - the Prada, Miu Miu, vintage Gucci and LV, and Anna Corinna. Balenciaga leather just ruined me to other bags :sad:

4. I always wanted a Babg but couldnt find them here in the OC for some reason. I carried Chloe all year and amassed about 25 of them or so (give or take), started selling them off before I got my first Bbag (kinda over the whole lock thing)...and now I only have 1 left (Gawd, someone please buy the Tekla I have listed! Please! I'm begging you...I digress...)........I carried Coach for a long time, Dooney when they had classic styles like the Essex, a couple of Kate Spade, and now Balenciaga. I finally have the bags I want that suit me. Very happy. It will be a looooong relationship I'm sure.:heart:

5. I'll be getting rid of some of my Coach bags, except for some really nice vintage thick floppy leather ones. I'll be getting rid of some Pradas, and just listed a Miu Miu today. But I'm still devoted to my Fendis. Still actively on the lookout to expand my Fendi Spy collection. the leather on those bags is insane. :smile:

So I'm not monogamous, but definitely most rabidly obssesed by Bbags.

6. I split my time between my Bbags and LV! The Botkier and Anna Corina don't stand a chance :crybaby:

7. I still have some old school marc jacobs that I can't part with, but I've sold pretty much everything else after falling for Balenciaga bags.

8. yup i have started selling them off one by one. slowly. and giving them up is so painful. but i have way more balenciagas than non b bags. and no i hardly use then anymore thus the selling.

9. As much as I love B-bags, I am not faithful. There are just too many other designer brands I love too, I like variety!

10. I still have my LV pochette and Coach bags and other clutches. I feel that my Bbags serve a different purpose when I'm using them... I like my LV pochette when I don't have much to carry and just want a small bag. So no.. I don't think I'll be getting rid of my other designer bags :yes: The more the merrier!

11. I've always had a small purse collection. After I bought my first B-bag, it was game over for me. I haven't bought any other designer bags since then.

I didn't really have to sell my designer "pre-Balenciaga" bags. They serve a purpose and I use them when my B-bags aren't "appropriate" for the occasion. Needless to say, I haven't used them in ages. :Push:

12. I sold my Vera Bradley's and Dooney's. But I continue to love and collect Louis Vuitton in addition to Balenciaga. I still buy Vera's as gifts for family members who love VB bags, and I bought a Dooney for myself a while back. But after I had Balenciaga and LV to choose from....how could I choose anything else?

13. welp, since my b-bag addiction started 6 months ago, i've sold most of my other bags :P...the only others i have now are 3 gucci's, 2 YSL's, 2 moo-moo's ("miu miu") & a few le sportsac bags :tender:

p.s. forgot to mention that i do wear & adore my non b-bags!!!

14. No sales for me. Still have my LVs, MJs, Chloes, Pradas, Tods, etc. In fact I added new designers; Jimmy Choo, Nancy Gonzalez and Bottega Veneta. I'm running out of room for clothes and all my shelf space is taken over by handbags! :love:

15. Once I started using bbags, I didn't really use anything else besides Chanel. There are a lot of bags I really like, but I always go back. Love them!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice