After Work Outlet Run!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Spotlight is gorgeous! I'd have stalked you too!

2. BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats!

3. I saw this on evil bay and I called my store and told them when they get one - HOLD HER and they did and Im HAPPY:yahoo:

4. Is this the large size? What is the style no? Thanks! I have wanted this one since I saw it at the boutique, which wasn't that long ago.

5. 14435 - I think she is the large

6. Love them both. Go figure.. they both were just full price not to long ago..great score !!!

7. WHERE was that wallet????!!!! I WANT one!!! Love the bag too. Good stuff. We definitely need to meet up there one day!

8. Yes we do - I had my item number with me and I asked if they had any and they went in the bak- they were not out

43304 - wristlet

9. arghhhhhhhh thats the teal one i want its sooo beautiful love your bag too! But I neeeed that wallet lol

10. Such a great bag!!! wear her in good health. See you tomorrow here for another reveal ;)

11. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:graucho:

12. I looooove your outlet haul! That bag is a diva, and we're wallet twins. :woohoo: I agree, the teal metallic is gorgeous! Congratulations!

13. Congrats! I love the teal wallet. It is so pretty and feminine!

14. Congrats on your goodies! Really like that wallet!

15. I have the teal wallet too! I love her! I use her w/ my patent spotlight in licorice and they compliment each other so well :smile:

The purple is also stunning - got it in a mini skinny

And I love the patern/colors of your spotlight I couldn't commit to a bag in it but I did manage to get a small poppy wallet in it :smile:

Thanks for sharing!