After waiting 3 months : Edith!

l_b

Mar 14, 2006
Yesterday I've gone to my loved boutique here in Italy
There was only my Edith... they received only 2 and the other one has been sold in a min..

It has not been love at first sight, it is a completely different kind of bag from Balenciagas or the Paddingtons ...
It is more serious as bag, as the Ysl Muses but i think i will love it..

Attachments

• DSC00637.JPG
    DSC00637.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC00636.JPG
    DSC00636.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC00634.JPG
    DSC00634.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 49
I agree that it looks more serious than Bbag or Paddy but it also looks chic when you wear with jeans. Nice choice. I think whisky is the best color for Edith. Congrat!!

l_b,

Congrats on getting your Edith! The leather is stiff when you originally receive it but will soften with use. However, every Edith is different with their texture/pebbling so maybe you will find another one that you will love? I've been noticing that the Edith comes in two shapes...one that is oblong (like yours) or stout (like mine).

I think that the edith is a bag which you'll appreciate with time and use. It makes a great formal office or in my case university bag because it can hold a lot! IMO her time will come in fall when the colours are getting darker.

The Edith is also a bag I think that will outlast any "trend" bag out there (including the beloved paddington). It has a very classic design and the leather only looks better with use!!

Congrats on your rare Edith. Even more rare in your area it seems! I have b-bags too - it's a totally different bag. My Edith is more timeless to me - I know she will outlast several of my current bags..