After two years of searching, I found my holy grail!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been searching for two years for my holy grail. It was the bag that got away and I'm kicking myself every day for not buying it when it was in FP. One finally popped up on eBay for a REALLY good price, but the seller has one terrible photo and states there is wear. I requested more pictures, so let's hope she sends them to me. :yahoo:

(I wont disclose what it is until I buy it due to it's rare nature and that I want it THAT bad)

2. Congrats, Peacocky! Nothing like finding your HG! Can't wait for your reveal!

3. oh yeah..
    this gonna be a longgg wait!

4. longest reveal evAr!

5. I am so happy for you... Getting the one that got away is the best...

I want to see the second you can..

6. I'm so antsy, I might just buy it and evaluate the wear when I get it.

7. can't wait to see!

8. awww man...now we have to wait!!! why do you do this to US?!!!!

9. Congrats!!! I'll be waiting!!

10. UGH! The seller just responded and the wear is denim transfer on the back of the bag. She's sending pictures now.

11. If the price is right and you want the bag enough, it might be worth seeing if someone can clean it for you. I purchased a Prada suede bag with serious denim transfer on Ebay in December. I've sent it off to Avelle for bag cleaning ($80) - they said it is a problem they see frequently and can handle. I don't have the bag back yet, though (it's taking forever, but assuming it works, I have a gorgeous Prada bucket bag for total $200).

I know Loving My Bags also does this, but the estimate I got from them was significantly higher (about $300).

You might send the Ebay listing and see if they think they can clean it.

12. Good luck Peacocky, I hope it exceeds your expectations!

13. ooooh i cant wait to see what it is. i just got my h.g. last week xl black legacy lily she is in mint condition couldnt be happier. hope it works out for you!!!

14. Thats great! I can't wait to see it... :biggrin:

15. This is totally going to be worth the wait, I can feel it!