After too many days

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
    watching the Agenda club here

I decided to buy one

The purple one. I know I buy a lot!But it is not my fault, tomorrow is my bday and my credit card is calling me everytime I open the wallet:sweatdrop:I also ordered the refills.

It arrives on tuesday with the roses scarf....and who knows maybe I order something more in the next hours :P

2. I was thinking about getting one, but I also wield an iPhone so I don't usually need one, but I just want one just to match! ahhhhhh!

3. haha ya I I want one because I love them!And there were all sold over here so I decided to went for the purple. Just waiting for my SA call saying it is all ready for leave

4. Congrats on your new agenda! I can't wait to see pics when it arrives!

I have an iPhone too but still bought an agenda! I'm a dork, I know. I use it for receipts, to store cc's I don't use a lot...things like that!

5. Oh cool...you're going to love your new agenda!! They are so awesome and trust me..you might want more than one..for me they are addictive ;)

6. thank you shoegirl1975

And frostee I'm already addicted to agendas (any). I love them

7. Congrats & you will love the Roses scarf! Have a great birthday!

8. thank you!I'm getting ready for a party my friends have planned:yahoo::drinkup:

9. Congrats! It's a lovely bday gift

10. I love my Agenda. Its so useful. I use it as a wallet.

Have a wonderful birthday!

11. Lovely things! Post pics when they arrive and have a nice birthday :smile:

12. Congrats!!

13. thank you!

But I wanted they put the initials in it but in the vernis ones they can't:sad:

14. congrats and happy birthday

15. thank you mumar_k!!:girlsigh: