After the week sent from the devil...

SurgicalGirl

Be Kind & Courteous
Oct 2, 2011
Hi all! I haven't been on lately due to a new job etc. anyways I have had a week from hell. My husband left for business early Monday morning, I got at call around 1:30 am Tuesday morning from my mother that my grandfather has passed away ( he was my only one and I was first granddaughter. We were very very close) I was devastated. My new job still made me come in on Tuesday and work have a day, I got home and went straight to the doctors I had the flu and strep :sad: did I mention I just moved to Ohio 4 months ago? Talk about not having any friends or family in the area to help, and my husband was on the other end of the states! Well I was patient and prayed didn't complain a whole lot and I'm proud to reveal my two new beauties!
First off my mon mono neverfull shipped!!! And then I finally got the bag I have been LUSTING after!

Last edited:
Ta-da!!! My portobello GM, Made in France :smile:. This week wasn't to bad I guess and the best part? Hubby and I go out of town next weekend so I have my neverfull and portobello to travel with. Once I get my odeon pm I will be bag content for a long time!

Attachments

• image-2199389937.jpg
    image-2199389937.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 767