After the pandemic passes, I can’t wait to....

We were actually going to vacay at Disney W. and Universal the very week they closed in March last year.
We could have gone, but we decided to cancel since my family knew I wouldn't have enjoyed at all. They knew I would have been paranoid 24/7.:sad:
Sending hugs! We last went in November 2019. My 3 year old has been asking to go back to hug Chip and Dale and Elsa ever since. My hubby and I are debating on a trip in November of this year, but I won’t book anything until I know we have the vaccine. Hopefully things will be a lot better by then. Also, hoping to be able to meet characters again instead of waving in the distance.

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Sending hugs! We last went in November 2019. My 3 year old has been asking to go back to hug Chip and Dale and Elsa ever since. My hubby and I are debating on a trip in November of this year, but I won’t book anything until I know we have the vaccine. Hopefully things will be a lot better by then. Also, hoping to be able to meet characters again instead of waving in the distance.
So true!!!

You know you don't realize how much you miss day to day things until you can't do them anymore. I miss going out to dinner! I can not wait to go out to dinner. I also miss going out "freely" with no thought to my health and just generally feeling safe in public. I cant wait to say goodbye to the mask and just enjoy being "normal" once again! There are so many things I want to do but simply don't feel it's worth the risk so I refrain.

• Eat out
  • Travel without worries
  • Send kids to school
  • Meet friends in person
  • No need to wear mask
We are still in lockdown, everything is closed except grocery stores and Costco

I'm making two lists, can't wait to and then things I want to keep/will miss from the pandemic!

can't wait to...
-travel domestically (USJ for the Nintendo World, onsen, even just being able to go around Tokyo freely for shopping)
-travel internationally
-have social events at work again like dinners/drinking
-eat lunch with people normally
-see my family again
-be able to freely meet up with people

want to keep/will miss...
-having an excuse of getting out of gatherings
-masks. I don't get why people are so against them, they have so many benefits! Also, pro tip, you could be the most attractive person in the world, you look 10x better with a mask on :giggle: That's why "mask beauty" is a thing
-online events that I can participate in on from home

I'm making two lists, can't wait to and then things I want to keep/will miss from the pandemic!

can't wait to...
-travel domestically (USJ for the Nintendo World, onsen, even just being able to go around Tokyo freely for shopping)
-travel internationally
-have social events at work again like dinners/drinking
-eat lunch with people normally
-see my family again
-be able to freely meet up with people

want to keep/will miss...
-having an excuse of getting out of gatherings
-masks. I don't get why people are so against them, they have so many benefits! Also, pro tip, you could be the most attractive person in the world, you look 10x better with a mask on :giggle: That's why "mask beauty" is a thing
-online events that I can participate in on from home

lol, wish after this pandemic, we can balance both, meaning, we can still socialize and travel freely, also work from home and wear masks whenever we want.