After the pandemic passes, I can’t wait to....

Hug my family members
Go to church
Travel and Shop
Go to the theater, sporting event, concert or movie
Enjoy a dine in experience
Just to re-establish a normal life again(whatever that may include...COVID-19 has really made me appreciate things which I took for granted.)
I hope we all have the opportunity to experience whatever we like without the fear of COVID or any other disease...
Happy 2021...PF Family...

Before everything, I really wanted to travel in 2020. I have been working for a long time and not seen much of the world, so I wanted to travel to Europe and Asia with my partner.

I also want to meet with my friends and family who live around the country. We have kept in touch via social media and video chats but it is not really the same.

In my country, things aren't looking so good. Cases are rising again and different areas have been put in Tier 3 and Tier 4 from New Year's Eve.

* See my mum again
* Go shopping and be able to try things on in a store
* Eat in a restaurant
* Get my hair cut
* Go to the theater/plays/musicals
* Travel
* See my son have a more normal college experience

- I can't wait to go on a date night with my fiancee.
- I can't wait to travel, I had a trip to Mexico booked, which we will take once it's safe.
- I can't wait to go to a mall/shopping centre next Christmas!! I miss the rush of shopping for Christmas presents, seeing all the shops decorated for Christmas, all the lights - I really missed that this year.

Reactions: lemondln
Travel
Hire a babysitter
Go to the theatre
Go to the movies
Go shopping in person and just wander through stores
Casually meet with friends
Have play dates for my kids
Eat in a restaurant

Reactions: iamyumi
Besides the obvious vacation...

- Go see a movie. I had been waiting 20+ years for Bill & Ted 3 and the pandemic threw a wrench right into the excitement and build up (if a Star Wars film had been released straight to On Demand, I’d be even saltier)
- Go to a concert
- Get a professional pedicure. I suck at doing my own. I hate doing my own. I apologize in advance for how wrecked my toes will look to the person who will be fixing them,
- Spend my work breaks/lunch breaks/hour after work running those little errands on the commute - it’s much more of a chore now to just go get shampoo, wine, etc. when you feel like you have to plan these outings. Whereas before, working in the city centre, I could just pop in on my way to the subway.

Last edited:
Travel
Hire a babysitter
Go to the theatre
Go to the movies
Go shopping in person and just wander through stores
Casually meet with friends
Have play dates for my kids
Eat in a restaurant
“Hire a babysitter” lol same here. We haven’t been able to hire someone as we are worried about that person bringing the virus home... hope this will get better soon!

Reactions: dreamlet