After the battle of the 25 VS. the 30. I finally made my decision and got my new baby

ooh, that is so pretty. i'm 5'2'' and have been debating on the azur damier speedy 25. i'm normally a coach lover, but i just love love love the azur damier pattern. i'm a short girl and don't carry that much stuff, so i've been considering the speedy 25. i think your modeling pics totally helped me. but i still need to go into a lv boutique and hold it in person. but yea, i think i probably will get it.

congrats! it looks so great on you! :smile:

awww im glad. i know i was debating for a really reallly long time. i love my mono 30 so much but...i kept dreaming about the 25. and then i saw pics of hilary duff with the 30 and shes shorter than me, and then i was like...ahh idk. but went with my gut and i couldnt be happier! Its so nice not to have to put anything in the bottom of my purse! lol. i like a little bit of sag but not full on.

more pics:

damier3jk1.jpg

damier4qg9.jpg

damier5ek5.jpg

wow, i really see the difference between the speedy 25 and 30. i definitely don't need a 30, it's too big for me. thx for the extra modeling pics, they totally helped big time! :smile:

I'm about the same size as you 5'5" 125 and i have the azur 25 i just like the azur in the smaller size because it looks better without the sag, but feel it looks small on me. but now after looking at it on someone the same size as me i think it looks great. nice modeling pics. and congrats on the new bag

congrats that looks great on you! I've been debating and had finally decided on 25 and I had thought I wanted a mono but now seeing the azure on you has me backtracking. I like how the azure has a sort of lighter look to it.