after thanksgiving sale scoops!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. it's been raining box and chocolates here lately, so, let me go ahead and post this new chocolate treat i just scored - minus the calories!

32 kelly box calfskin with palladium hardware

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and ano horn cuff in red

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

to be "horny" and craving with (box) chocolates! :nuts:

2. Beautiful!!

3. BEAUTIFUL!!! JUST DARK "CHOCOLATY" SMMOOOOTH!!!:heart:

Congratulations!! and what a "classy, chic" SCORE!!! Woo Hoo It is raining Chocolate Boxes!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

4. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!

5. :yahoo: Gorgeous!!!!!!! :yahoo:

6. I have been waiting for this post...it's such a yummy color.

congrats

7. Horny and chocolate. Someone had a good weekend.:graucho:

8. yea baby.....those are great fixes for ur "cravings"!!!!!!! :graucho: i sooooooooo love it!!!!! that bracelet is awesome!! the red POPS!!!

YAY!!! the h-town PFers all have chocolate box H bags now!!!!!!

9. Whoa!!!! What beauties!!! Congrats and enjoy the after-Thanksgiving feast!

10. Ooooooh, Pazt! That's one of the most fabbbbulous bags I've seen!! That color!!!! :yahoo:

11. CONGRATS! LOVE it! What a stunning classic! And of course, I love that Ano cuff!

12. thank you, guys! in the past i have been struggling on getting a box bag due to the fact of how delicate the leather is. but after drooling on everyone else's box kellys/birkins/HACs - i think i'm mature enough to handle the situation and is extremely lucky to have a piece that would just age beautifully!

in the end, i may have more wrinkles than this bag!

hermesgroupie : trust me, the only "action" i had this past weekend was the daily hermes visit thrills & nothing else! ugh!

13. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics in action, Pazt!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on some HOT loot!!!!!

14. !!! Oh pazt, that's gorgeous!! I so love chocolate box. So elegant!

15. Beautiful.
    What a score!!