After Thanksgiving... Anyone else dread work tomorrow?

Adore

"BLONDIE"
Sep 17, 2006
I'm dreading going to work so badly tomorrow, and I don't even work retail; I work at a bank until 4pm.

Anyone else dreading work tomorrow? After any kind of holiday when you get together, like today for Thanksgiving, I just feel like staying in all day tomorrow... but I can't. I didn't even do anything too big except have relatives over, and yet I feel like I have to recover somehow.

Just wondering if anyone else feels this way!

I'll be working at American Eagle... at 7:30 am! The thing that sucks is that I don't normally work there anymore and I told them I would do it...but now it looks like they'll have me doing grunt work in the back, and missing a day of great shopping :sad:

me! i was talking about it with my brother on the way home and had to change the subject b/c i got all tense. i'm one of those people who needs to "recharge" from being social, even if its being social with family i dearly love and who's company i enjoy....instead, i get to go serve people breakfast tomorrow and pretend to be nice. i felt better knowing even though i have to be up early, it's just another friday for me. i think working retail on black friday just might kill me....which is precisely why i don't work retail. :smile:

good luck ladies!

I do. I have to be at work at 7am. And working at SCP West, I have to park ridiculously far, and get SHUTTLED over to my entrance. Ugh.

However, this is good for me because I can wear my winter clothes, since it's been colder lately. :smile: