After Thanksgiving... Anyone else dread work tomorrow?

1. I'm dreading going to work so badly tomorrow, and I don't even work retail; I work at a bank until 4pm.

Anyone else dreading work tomorrow? After any kind of holiday when you get together, like today for Thanksgiving, I just feel like staying in all day tomorrow... but I can't. I didn't even do anything too big except have relatives over, and yet I feel like I have to recover somehow.

Just wondering if anyone else feels this way!

2. Sure do Adore, believe me, you are not the only one!!! And I don't work retail, either, but believe me, I feel for those people more than I do myself!!!

3. Yes, I don't understand why we can't just have the day after off!

4. exactly what I had in mind. sometimes working for a bank sucks - atleast for me.

5. yeah, I always request it off so I can go shopping but this year they didn't give it me.

6. 6am...

i have be at work by 6am..

that is all i have to say

7. I work retail and I have to get to work by 5:00am. That means I have to wake up at 3:00am. When I get there, we're having out Black Friday sale and it's going to be crazy.

8. Not working tomorrow...I have fridays off...:yahoo:

But I feel that way about Mondays...every one of them...

9. I'll be working at American Eagle... at 7:30 am! The thing that sucks is that I don't normally work there anymore and I told them I would do it...but now it looks like they'll have me doing grunt work in the back, and missing a day of great shopping :sad:

10. me! i was talking about it with my brother on the way home and had to change the subject b/c i got all tense. i'm one of those people who needs to "recharge" from being social, even if its being social with family i dearly love and who's company i enjoy....instead, i get to go serve people breakfast tomorrow and pretend to be nice. i felt better knowing even though i have to be up early, it's just another friday for me. i think working retail on black friday just might kill me....which is precisely why i don't work retail. :smile:

good luck ladies!

11. I do. I have to be at work at 7am. And working at SCP West, I have to park ridiculously far, and get SHUTTLED over to my entrance. Ugh.

However, this is good for me because I can wear my winter clothes, since it's been colder lately. :smile:

12. So sorry to you all working :sad:

13. Isn't it true banks can't be closed more than 3 days in a row which is why they're open on day after thanksgiving? :shrugs: . Nevertheless, I wish you a quiet and uneventful day :heart: :heart: :heart:

14. honestly, i dont know. i'll ask around.

it was actually quiet and uneventful. we get to leave 2 hrs than usual. :biggrin:

15. well it wouldn't matter.. because thursday off.. sunday off. banks tend to be open on saturdays until 1pm or 2pm..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice