After so many disappointments...A reveal!!!

sequoia

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
I wanted to take the time out to thank a very special tpf member. If it wasn't for her, I would of never got my hands on this bag. She went above and beyond for a stranger. Words cannot describe how thankful to have met her through here (you know who you are)!!😊 I went through so many disappointments, one where I was on the phone ordering and the SA had to stop because her colleague just sold the bag!😣

I actually wind up returning my "flawed" batman woc because I already have another woc and couldn't justify owning both these items now. But in the near future... I'll probably purchase another woc!

Now whose here and any guesses? 😜

Attachments

newcalimommy

Jan 28, 2013
Omg I totally understand your disappointments! That's bad about waiting on the phone and the bag being sold. I honestly think we should have a rant thread for SA where we name em and shame em 😃😃 I had this happen to me where the SA had a bag on hold for me and then suddenly it was sold! Oh well.

Can't wait to see what's in your box! I'm sure it was worth the wait!

sequoia

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
I hope that was enough suspense for a Friday afternoon! Introducing my light pink caviar mini. Best part is I got it at the old price. :PI adore the color, it's like a perfect bone/ light nude color.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401480739.962679.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401480763.295082.jpg