After seeing all your gorgeous reissues and flaps...

Which bag for stacy??

• Black Reissue 227 with gold hw

• Black Reissue 227 with silver

• Classic jumbo caviar flap with gold

• Classic jumbo caviar flap with silver

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^that is what I mean about being so indecisive...I want them all!! ...but I can only get one...or maybe two-- one caviar or reissue and one patent...
Mello yellow jen and then Irishgal got me thinking of the classic jumbo--such bad influences---Oh why am I so easily swayed!!?

Seriously I don't blame you cos' I too called up NM and asked about the violet jumbo and have to make a decision by today as to whether or not to get that bag. NM has hold the bag for me for 2 days and I don't think they can continue to hold it for me. I guess we are on the same boat.

I love the Black reissue with the antiquey gold hardware. I think it looks better with the black reissue than the silver does against it. I like the silver with the white, burgundy & bronze better. Plus if you can get the black with gold, that one is the real 'anniversary edition' reissue.

I love the Black reissue with the antiquey gold hardware. I think it looks better with the black reissue than the silver does against it. I like the silver with the white, burgundy & bronze better. Plus if you can get the black with gold, that one is the real 'anniversary edition' reissue.
Sorry to side track a bit, but Golden, wat's your take on the violet jumbo? I know you have good taste and a GREAT collection of beautiful bags.

I agree ... i voted for the black reissue with gold hardware because it is classic Chanel.

I am voting for the classic jumbo caviar in black w/silver hardware. I tried this bag on today & much to my surprise I totally fell in love! I am usually not a flap person but this bag is stunning & timeless.