after patiently waiting and obsessing....

Your neo cabby picture is the best so far, the LV pattern stand out and the bag color is dark and rich. Congrat!!! you made me want this bag again after I talked myself out of this hehe:tup: Love your baby!!!

thanks krtty. i had heard from many members that the denim was too washed out. i didn't feel that way when i went to see the bag IRL. so i was hoping i could show the darkness accurately with my pics. if you get one, you will love it! :smile:

Cecilia: i love the handles too! i'm glad they went with a pebbled look instead of smooth leather.

girlsgottoshop: i didn't know there were different levels of intensity. mine was on hold so i didn't get to choose. but hey, i'm very glad with my cabby :smile:

girlsgottoshop: i didn't know there were different levels of intensity. mine was on hold so i didn't get to choose. but hey, i'm very glad with my cabby :smile:

Yes, yours is gorgeous. I didn't know it either, but my SA pulled out all 3 for me to look at. Even she saw the difference as well as my mom and the manager. I chose the darkest one because the LV's showed up better.