After One Year on Ban Island...I Got A New Chanel Bag!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    Yesterday, I received my first bag after being on Ban Island for a year...and it's a Chanel!!! This is the first video I've ever done, so I think I can do better next time, lol! :P

I will take pics tomorrow in the daylight. I love this bag so much, I was a little speechless in the video after I took her out of the dustbag. :love:

2. Wow, congrats on doing the video-you did a great job! And the bag is gorgeous! It's fun to put a face to the name. :smile:

3. That exact style was my very first Chanel. :heart: The white just pops with any outfit. Wear it in good health. :smile:

4. Awww, thank you, gail13! :hugs: When I joined tPF, I wasn't comfortable revealing my face or my name. But now I am okay with it, after 5 years of being paranoid, lol! I'm just slow to adapt, I guess.

I never even considered getting a jumbo before, as I was a small bag lover. But now, I think this will be my most used bag this spring/summer! Hmmmm...I very well may need another single flap jumbo for fall and winter! :P

5. WOW!!! This is stunning, as so are YOU!!! I am so wanting to take the plunge into a white Chanel. I think it is absolutely beautiful! Very tempting, PC!!! Congrats!! Hope to see more videos!!

6. Congrats!!!! Love the white lamb!!!

Great to see you back here

7. Thank you, missisa07! :smile: Lucky you to have such a gorgeous first Chanel!!! I've been carrying my white Chanel Kelly more often than I'd like to lately, so I felt that I needed an everyday white Chanel and this caviar single flap is perfect for that. :heart:

8. Oh, you are just too sweet and kind, JE2824!!! :hugs:

She's actually my second white Chanel, and I have been carrying my other one too much (a kelly) so I felt the need for a second white bag, as I will probably want to carry white bags all summer long! :love:

I'm going to do more videos very soon! I have a few more Chanel bags to review and more goodies in my closet that I'd love to share. :heart:

9. Thank you, calflu!!! :hugs:

She's actually caviar, I forgot to mention that in my video, lol! :biggrin:

10. Aww, I would love that! I got bit by the H bug bad!!! I need to do a few reveals as well on both sides, but I have been so crazy with kids. I cannot wait to see more!!

11. JE2824, I got the same H bug, lol!!! I have more H bags than Chanel bags, actually. Mostly because I really love them for everyday use, they're just so easy to use, carry and care for. I plan on doing another video this week! :biggrin:

12. That is a lovely video and a beautiful bag!
    Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to your next one! :biggrin:

13. I've been wanting a white Chanel....Super Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

14. Congrats and enjoy!!

15. Congrats PC!!! Love your newest purchase!!! You did a fabulous job on your video!! You look fabulous too- I know you've been focused on your yoga and it's definitely paying off!! I love that you got a single flap!! You know how much I love them!! So happy for you!!