After One Year on Ban Island...I Got A New Chanel Bag!!!

PrincessCypress

@PrincessCypress
Mar 13, 2011
Yesterday, I received my first bag after being on Ban Island for a year...and it's a Chanel!!! This is the first video I've ever done, so I think I can do better next time, lol! :P

I will take pics tomorrow in the daylight. I love this bag so much, I was a little speechless in the video after I took her out of the dustbag. :love:

Last edited:
Wow, congrats on doing the video-you did a great job! And the bag is gorgeous! It's fun to put a face to the name. :smile:

Awww, thank you, gail13! :hugs: When I joined tPF, I wasn't comfortable revealing my face or my name. But now I am okay with it, after 5 years of being paranoid, lol! I'm just slow to adapt, I guess.

I never even considered getting a jumbo before, as I was a small bag lover. But now, I think this will be my most used bag this spring/summer! Hmmmm...I very well may need another single flap jumbo for fall and winter! :P

WOW!!! This is stunning, as so are YOU!!! I am so wanting to take the plunge into a white Chanel. I think it is absolutely beautiful! Very tempting, PC!!! Congrats!! Hope to see more videos!!

That exact style was my very first Chanel. :heart: The white just pops with any outfit. Wear it in good health. :smile:

Thank you, missisa07! :smile: Lucky you to have such a gorgeous first Chanel!!! I've been carrying my white Chanel Kelly more often than I'd like to lately, so I felt that I needed an everyday white Chanel and this caviar single flap is perfect for that. :heart:

WOW!!! This is stunning, as so are YOU!!! I am so wanting to take the plunge into a white Chanel. I think it is absolutely beautiful! Very tempting, PC!!! Congrats!! Hope to see more videos!!

Oh, you are just too sweet and kind, JE2824!!! :hugs:

She's actually my second white Chanel, and I have been carrying my other one too much (a kelly) so I felt the need for a second white bag, as I will probably want to carry white bags all summer long! :love:

I'm going to do more videos very soon! I have a few more Chanel bags to review and more goodies in my closet that I'd love to share. :heart:

Oh, you are just too sweet and kind, JE2824!!! :hugs:

She's actually my second white Chanel, and I have been carrying my other one too much (a kelly) so I felt the need for a second white bag, as I will probably want to carry white bags all summer long! :love:

I'm going to do more videos very soon! I have a few more Chanel bags to review and more goodies in my closet that I'd love to share. :heart:

Aww, I would love that! I got bit by the H bug bad!!! I need to do a few reveals as well on both sides, but I have been so crazy with kids. I cannot wait to see more!!

Aww, I would love that! I got bit by the H bug bad!!! I need to do a few reveals as well on both sides, but I have been so crazy with kids. I cannot wait to see more!!

JE2824, I got the same H bug, lol!!! I have more H bags than Chanel bags, actually. Mostly because I really love them for everyday use, they're just so easy to use, carry and care for. I plan on doing another video this week! :biggrin:

Congrats PC!!! Love your newest purchase!!! You did a fabulous job on your video!! You look fabulous too- I know you've been focused on your yoga and it's definitely paying off!! I love that you got a single flap!! You know how much I love them!! So happy for you!!