After next Bbag, Help ???

1. Hi Ladies,
    I've pre-ordered a Rouge Vif City
    and I have an option on a Blue India City (or Day, I'll decide when my SA receive the bags).
    But I'm not sure for the Blue India:shrugs: ,because I haven't seen the colour in real... So maybe I'll have to switch very quickly :wtf: in the store for an another bag...But which one ?????
    I already have Black City / Cornflower First / Emerauld First / Truffle Day / Rouge Vif City (soon).

I'm not a Twiggy or Box girl...And as you see I love to have different colours.

So maybe a Work ??? in Grenat (because I don't have this type of colour)??? Or maybe a very classical Black First ???? or something else ??
    Any ideas :idea: ????

2. How about Bleu Roi? Although the work in Grenat sounds lovely!

3. as i see u already have several firsts, and a black city, i would say a weekender.

4. yeah maybe a grenat weekender!! :yes:

5. Is Blue Roi new?

6. Isn't Bleu Roi= Blueberry? Which is new right?

7. If the Blue India City looks off, I'd go for a Grenat Work.:yes:

8. ^^OOooooo! Haha - that would make sense. I was wondering how I could have missed ANOTHER new blue color! haha

9. fromparis, I think a grenat work would be a lovely addition!
    beauxgoris, bleu roi = blueberry = pre-fall 06 :smile:

10. I agree - I also would go for a GRENAT work or weekender ;) :yes: !! GOOD LUCK fromparis - and please let us know your decision :flowers: :love:

11. Thanks you so much Girls for helping :flowers: :flowers: !!

I follow you : If I don't like Blue India, I'll go for a grenat work (not sure for the WE, because I'm only 1,68m, but I'll try:yes: )

And if I don't like the leather on grenat specimens, I'll go for a black First with nice leather:graucho: !!

or I'll wait for SS 07 ;) !!!

12. fromparis, the grenat work is a great choice! I hope you find one with leather that you'll love! :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice