After my Alma family picture, it is time to say good bye to my Alma flu

sleeping

Nov 12, 2011
If you remember me, I am the one got Alma flu, not a handheld person but addict to the Alma beauty, rarely carry Alma but cannot help myself to come to them. I believe I got all the beauty I want about Alma and my 2014 resolution is starting to carry them, can you believe the DE, Mono and Epi all above 12yrs, they are still so beautiful and quality are amazing in their canvas and leather.

Let me welcome my Alma family, thanks for those who visited my thread and gave me great suggestions, I appreciate everyone a lot!

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    309.4 KB · Views: 740
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    278 KB · Views: 751
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    236.6 KB · Views: 736
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    248.3 KB · Views: 739
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    269.1 KB · Views: 738
Very beautiful collection of Alma's! I love looking at them but not so much carrying them. I haven't carried my pomme gm alma except for once. I'm not sorry I have her though!!!

I hope you will be posting model shots of these beauties!!!!! And enjoy them for years to come!!!!

If you remember me, I am the one got Alma flu, not a handheld person but addict to the Alma beauty, rarely carry Alma but cannot help myself to come to them. I believe I got all the beauty I want about Alma and my 2014 resolution is starting to carry them, can you believe the DE, Mono and Epi all above 12yrs, they are still so beautiful and quality are amazing in their canvas and leather.

Let me welcome my Alma family, thanks for those who visited my thread and gave me great suggestions, I appreciate everyone a lot!

They are all beautiul, very nice Collection! Carry them with pride and enjoy them!!!