After much debate & an exhange, a quick reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I initially bought a reissue 225 double compartment in black with aged gold hardware but then decided as gorgeous as it was, it was a little too formal for me. So back to Neiman Marcus it went & this lovely accompanied me home today...

only problem is that there is a loose stitch which I know will drive me insane, so I'm going to call the store tomorrow morning to see if they have another so I can bring it in for exchange.

2. ooooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh where is it?

3. DSC04232.JPG

4. I'm here I'm here!!!!! :popcorn:

5. yay my first live one!!! :yahoo:
    sooooo much better than the superbowl!

6. Oohh. I cant wait to see, I saw the forum where you were deciding.. :smile:

7. I told you this would be a fast reveal :P

DSC04236.JPG

8. omg I've been wanting one!!!

9. Who needs the Superbowl, when we have Chanel ? :biggrin: ;)

10. DSC04238.JPG

11. #11 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    i see something black...lamb...chevron..... EXCITING!

12. my jumbo Chevron! :yahoo:

the lambskin is gorgeous but has me a bit terrified. I am uber cautious with bags but... :sweatdrop:

DSC04240.JPG

13. Congrats. Yes definitely bring it back to the store to exchange!

14. You have yourself a beauty!!!! I am falling for the chevron more and more everytime I see one

15. it's gorgeous!!! chevron is definitely make it to my wish list now. congrats!!!
    and i agree...this is much better than superbowl :lol: