After months of deliberating...OMG!!! LC4x4s B.I.G ***REVEAL*** for 2012! w/ HK HAUL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok its next day and I'm out of bed...finally saw the pics lol!

Congrats! Westminster is such a LVoely bag. Enjoy :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

More pics on another bag ? Can't wait ;)

Awesome reveal....Congrats!!

Hahaha!! You cracked me up.

Congrats! Now your hubby won't be mad at you for making a fuss about your bag getting dirty since the ebene is so easy to take care of. That's my favorite Longchamp bag too!

ncie goodies

more pics!

DSC02590.jpg

the stitching is JUST SUPERB!

DSC02586.jpg

i LOVE Damier EBENE!!

DSC02606.jpg

LOVE the red interior!

DSC02607.jpg

MIF!!!

I thought the LV regulars here are the most patient among us when it comes to reveals :biggrin:

Anyway, congrats OP! I can sense your excitement with your new LV. The zipper pulls are normally just ignored, but you did not, and I'm glad you took the time to take pictures of them.

I thought the LV regulars here are the most patient among us when it comes to reveals :biggrin:

Anyway, congrats OP! I can sense your excitement with your new LV. The zipper pulls are normally just ignored, but you did not, and I'm glad you took the time to take pictures of them.

whats your next purchase? The Totally or the NF in Idylle? Nice sig. pic.

@Zuhrah

I know right. Seemed like they got impatient and wanted to rush the beauty! LMAO. The zippers are just dang gorgeous! I couldn't stop staring at them. Yes, I took loads of pics for the tpfers out there.

@Mrlvoe

OMG! I know! Since I know I can clean the vachetta and protect it, ( thanks to bjtaylor02 for the cleaning and protecting video in yt ) I AM NOW VERY FENCE about those two. I do have an organizer ( zipped ) for my bags so I do not have to worry about the security. Its either Totally PM Azur or Mono with the mini pochette Azur or Mono ( the MM of the totally is way too huge. Bigger than the Westie GM ) or The Neverfull Idylle in Sepia with the azur or mono mini pochette.

Status
Not open for further replies.