After I order my small/medium Sabrina tomorrow...

Mar 3, 2008
Oklahoma
I plan to exchange it for a cherry when released. When I buy the Sabrina tomorrow on PCE, will they let me exchange it for the cherry even though the cherry won't be released during PCE dates? I don't see what difference it makes considering all the colors (espress, black, magenta, cherry, etc.) will be the same price and bag -- $358.

Does anyone know if cherry will be released in the large?

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I am sure they'll let you exchange it for another one but you'll have to pay the difference (the extra 25% you saved during PCE) if that makes any sense.

53baglady

Jun 6, 2007
My Coach S.A. told me that the small/medium all leather Sabrina only comes in magenta, black or espresso, not steel or teal; those colors are only in the large. Does anyone know if this is correct?

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
I called JAx and was told the small does come in steel but it is not showing up when they check in the boutiques. It is limited, I think she said less than 100 and the color code is STE. There are other colors coming out cherry, berry and some others.

ozmodiar

O.G.
Feb 28, 2008
Yeah, I got to peek at the boutique computer today, and the steel and teal weren't listed for the medium leather Sabrina. The list I saw had black, espresso, berry, magenta, cherry, pink, and I think parchment and/or putty. The patent was in green or black.

Mar 3, 2008
Oklahoma
The list I saw had black, espresso, berry, magenta, cherry, pink, and I think parchment and/or putty. The patent was in green or black.
These were the colors offered to me this afternoon in the small/medium Sabrina ($358): black, espresso, berry, magenta, parchment and putty. I know specifically, cherry is not available. Didn't ask about pink. Green and Black Patent were available for $448, I think.

Mar 3, 2008
Oklahoma
no you wont, you just bring it in w/o recipt and they will do it as an even exchange
Thanks, that is what I plan to do. Great minds think alike:okay:! I don't see what difference it makes. It's the same bag, in a different color:graucho:. I would have ordered it originally, if they had offered it today.

ozmodiar

O.G.
Feb 28, 2008
These were the colors offered to me this afternoon in the small/medium Sabrina ($358): black, espresso, berry, magenta, parchment and putty. I know specifically, cherry is not available. Didn't ask about pink.
Yes, they said only black, espresso and magenta were available to order today. I was surprised to see pink on the list since we knew magenta was coming.