After being Chanel-obsessed for 2 years, look at LV again and realize....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. how much cheaper LV bags are, even for their leather lines (not canvas) like the epi. I used to be LV obsessed but became a true Chanel fans 2 years ago so I haven't been looking at LV bags and their prices. But just checking out eluxury today and now I realize how much cheaper LV is, not just bags, even fashion jewelry...too bad I am still Chanel-obsessed so I am still going to buy more Chanel...

Anyone feels like that too?

2. I feel the same way that LV's costs are still cheaper than Chanel's. I like both. I especially love LV's canvas though b/c it's so easy to maintain and worry-free. I haven't been looking at them too much as of late however.

3. Nope. The only LV bag that I like recently is the calfskin riveting in black. Also, I'm waiting on the Vernis Pegase to become available (definitely getting one of those - maybe two).

4. I saw pics of the vernis the other day, it looks so beautiful!!

5. My DH bought me the LV Manhattan GM for Christmas, I love it - but beyond it, nothing right now is a must have from LV for me - so I am all about Chanel at the present time. But yes, the prices are nicer, more wallet friendly...

6. Yup, I'be been wanting to get a mono Petite Noe for ages. At $720 its seems a bargain vs. Chanel! I think LV has a lot of great bags for under $1,000 which is nice.

7. I'm rather bias but I buy both and love both Chanel and LV :P

8. ^ it's ok to love both, I guess my initial question is I am actually surprised that LV is a lot more affordable, even though their prices keep going up constantly too.

9. I used to love LV, I guess it just got old after awhile. Chanel is so my fav.

10. yea, i definitely see what you are saying...i like LV but after being a Chanel convert, i prefer Chanel over LV now..although LV still has cute things, and overall, their prices are more wallet friendly..haha..

11. I think anything is more wallet friendly after buying Chanel bags! lol

12. I like LV, but sold most of my LV to fund my Chanels. I only have one mono LV now and a few vernis pieces. I think Chanel offers more styles and diversity. Though I hate how expensive they have become.

13. I love both brands! But I agree, to buy a Chanel I have to save money for longer, than when buying a LV.

14. I agree with you as far as bags and jewelry, but the epi wallet that I got is priced comparable to Chanel wallets, and LV sunglasses too. Too bad those are the only 2 LV items I'm interested. LOL.

15. I far prefer chanel to LV. Funny I own more LV.