After Balenciaga..which brand do you crave?

I'm a new devotee of Balenciaga but I have a long-standing love of Fendi. So for future purchases, I'm definitely going with B-bags but I'll never get rid of or stop using my Fendis.:graucho:

None - bbags are my thing, I have never felt like this about any other bag line. I remember a long time ago looking at bbags thinking they were so cool, but I wasn't able to afford them so I meandered off to cheaper brands. I have been on a legendary search for the perfect bag for sooo long (20 years -ask my family!) Now that I have 4, I am sooooo content!:heart:

Yep, I got on the Balenciaga bus and haven't looked back. I've sold most of my LV, although I'm keeping my speedy and some accessories. The only other brand I've been checking out lately is Hayden Harnett - the bags looks really nice, are unusual, and much less expensive.
I don't own a Balenciaga yet. Hoping to soon, though.

I love Hayden Harnett bags. They have soft leathers, unique styles, and colors. I've been eyeing their ink and amethyst colors but am determined to find my first balenciaga before any other purchases.

I am always looking for cool vintage Isabelle Fiores because my mom collects them. I like them too but not like she does. I also buy LV once in a while. Over MJ, too heavy. I like Prada, not a fan of Chloe(can't stand the big lock on the Paddington). I just bought a Chanel White Caviar jumbo flap, but I doubt I will buy anymore. Balenciagas are always on my mind. They are the only ones that I am actively searching for right now except for a few LV accessory items. I sort of buy what I like, regardless of who makes it. BUT Balenciaga is my favorite, no question about that. I carry bbags the most and like them best. :yes:

BBags are the most addictive to me...i just love them so much and cant stop searching for new bbags, BUT I have also found out that I love really old vintage chanel bags..
A lil over LV at the moment..but i guess this can change hehe :nuts:

Bbags are my big love though I do love Chloe, BV, Chanel and Hermes as well but from those designers I just want one and that's enough. Bal is the only designer I have more than 2 and will keep up adding. I sold all my LV bags and just kept some small accessories like wallet, key chain, agenda but no mono stuff that's too loud for my taste.

I dont have any after Balenciaga. I am so over Chloe and Coach is so, umm, yesterday and Dooney is well, juvenile. I dont do LV anymore (coated canvas? I want more for my money than plastic) Hermes is okay for when I become matronly and there are a few Chanels I like, but they arent must haves...yet.

Although Balenciaga is tops for me (not just motorcycle, although those are my favorite), I really like other brands too.

Marc Jacobs, although the bags are heavy; I think they are both up to the minute fashionable and also timeless and classy. A lot of the newer Miu Miu. Who doesn't want a McQueen Novak bag? I like some Diesel bags as well. I like the simplicity of Hobo International clutches and nylon bags. Some Dior bags I think are quite beautiful.

I'm really not into LV, and Hermes and Gucci and others don't really do anything for me. I guess most of the bags seem like they are styled for someone who is older than me (which isn't necessarily bad, they just aren't me). I wouldn't buy a Coach bag, but I like the functionality of a lot of their small accessories and wallets.

After Bal, I still love LV (especially the damier and epi) and hopefully will get a Hermes Birkin in the distant future.

I stop buying Coach and only enjoy their accessories like wrislets (great for clubbing and travels), keychains (use as a purse charm), and belts.