after Balenciaga, what is your second favourite brand?

hmm well my first love used to be LV until I sold off most everything to fund my new found bbag obsession. Now I only have a few of my most favorite pieces of LV (oh my dear fuchsia :love:) left which actually....I've been contemplating selling to fund another bbag. :roflmfao: So I'm guessing I'm getting towards the point where I don't even have a second favorite brand?! hahaha

Love Chloe, but also LOVE some of the older Hogans...Nuti...Nancy Gonzales...YSL (Ostrich)...Bottega...Like some MIU MIU alot ...the LIST GOES ON!!

Balenciaga is Definitely my FAV!:biggrin: So light...& perfect...wish they held their leather smell like my Chloes do!!! I have the little Balenciaga black hand strap clutch for going anywhere when I don't need 8 million things with me!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

LV is a classic will never go out of style. I am itching to get the Cabas Mezzo.....but i must admit I have a lot of fendi's. I never go and search for them they just happen to find me. Now I am just waiting for a Spy to fall on my head.......:blink:

i think lv is a bit fussy with all the names. the only one i can remember is the speedy because i have it, and almost everyone in the PF have it, and it's a cute name, LOL :smile:

lv lovers please don't throw stones at me! lol :smile: