after Balenciaga, what is your second favourite brand?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Balenciaga is my #1 brand for bags, after that I would say Chanel.

With most other brands I like singled out styles but not the brand overall: eg Fendi Spy,
    Marc Jacobs Stam ( also: i looove his shoes),
    and just a few from Louis Vuitton like the cherry blossom line, but nothing from this year...
    with chloe, i have a bad relationship because my paddy failed me and we're not friends anymore :cry: lol :smile:

anyway, i think it's really interesting to find out which brand comes second for each one of us!

2. For me its Louis Vuitton, although I have serious Spy fever at the moment. Not so much the newer stuff, but the more classic pieces. Let me loose in an LV store, and I guarantee you my life savings would disappear only slightly slower than they would in Bal NY.

I don't even know why - I used to really hate LV. Go figure! :lol:

3. DIOR!! baby

4. Bottega Veneta

5. Chloe/Loewe

6. For me that would be Chloe. I:heart: my paddy!

7. I would have to say Yves Saint Laurent--but not necessarily the Muse.

8. oh yeah! i have a white mombasa from s/s 04 that is one of my favourite bags. it was my moms but she's not a trendy person so she ends up giving me most of her stuff 2 months after she buys them... recently she bought a white/black fendi b bag which she has worn once. she just keeps carrying around a horrible beaten up gucci backpack, which i hate! my mom is so cute now that i think about it. that gucci bag is like 8 years old.

9. gucci, gucci, gucciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

10. Bottega Veneta

11. Louis Vuitton - woo hoo!!!

12. Louis Vuitton! I can't believe I don't go to the LV forum here! Balenciaga rules my life now!!!!

13. chanel :yes:

14. Louis Vuitton and Chanel

I adore Chanel's sunglasses
    and the limited edition Louis Vuitton items from Murakami

15. LV is also a fave but I want to start venturing into Chanel territory.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice