After all the hassle...I finally received reveal

fatcat2523

Addicted to H
O.G.
Dec 5, 2009
So I have been waiting to get the blue suede weekender...but later I changed my mind and go with the Military suede due to the Blue suede is kind of close to my Tempete weekender...So I decide to go with Bal LV instead of my normal Bal NY...this is when my nightmare starts....My Bal LV SA is super nice...but the suede weekender was located at the City center location for their Grand opening...so City center is responible to send out the shipment...when the parcel arrived Canada, UPS said Bal LV forgot to send the authorization for brokerage form with the parcel...so I have to authorize them for the brokerage service...after that Canada custom decide to open the parcel and check the bag...the Custom found the origin of the bag is different from the invoice Bal LV stated...Bal LV declared the origin of the bag is from US...then Custom decline the parcel coming into Canada and sending it back to US...I managed to get Bal LV involved and have them to resend the invoice to Custom...My parcel has stuck in Custom for more than a week for re-examination...finally it got release by custom...the UPS was unable to drop my parcel since the driver claims the is duty owned on the parcel...which I have paid $320.00 in duty 2 weeks ago and was assured by 5 different people that the tag of collection would be removed from the parcel...however it wasn't done till I have escalate to manager...finally I got this baby:cursing::censor: (sorry for the long story)
4988569785_424701de21.jpg

4988570261_f652b8ca7b.jpg

4989176260_7099d13b82.jpg

Last edited:
OMGosh you poor thing! So much drama!! Don't you just hate incompetence!!!
Well it was all worth it your bag looks gorgeous & so super soft.... all that totally yummy suede on a WE. Congrats & Enjoy! :smile:

Wow, I totally understand your pain. Thanks to the incompetent Canada Customs, my parcel is lost somewhere right now. No one even knows where it is. It disappeared when it got to Customs' hands!

I'm so glad your story has a happy ending! :heart: Congrats on the new addition! It looks really smooshy! :love: