After a month of waiting, I get my item.

VenetiaWanter

Dec 28, 2006
What feedback should I leave?
The product itself is an eyeshadow quad from mac, I got it, and the casing of the quad is dirty on the inside, and some of the blue eyeshadow is on the white eyeshadow... :s
I was going to leave + but say that it took a month to receive and wasn't told this was a buy to order product.
but now im not too sure.
She sent me a "gift" because of how long it took a few weeks ago.

if she didnt physically have the item when she put up and auction for it and then to ship to you straight after you paid then she broke ebay rules. I would give neutral at the most and mention its buy to order and the state of product.:tdown:

Nope ...
"This Auction is for a Brand new MAC 4 Piece Pandamonium Eye Shadow Quad Palette
ALL 4 eyeshadows included are PRO COLOURS!
THEY ARE:
1. Cloudbound - an off white with gold pearlized pigments
(frost)

2. Up at Dawn - a soft lilac (veluxe pearl)

3. Violet Trance - a rich intense purple (matte)

4. Pandamonium - a smokey grey with silver pearlized
pigments (velvet)

ITEM COMES BRAND NEW IN BOX!
BUY IT NOW PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING!!!!"

Did the seller give you an excuse when she sent you the gift. For example did she say, "I had a medical emergency, thank you for your patience, here's a free gift?" I had a seller go into labor right after I spent close to $1000 on a handbag, but since she had a baby and then you can't drive for 2 weeks after that, I was alright with that and still left her a +. If she did not say anything I would have given a neutral - something along the lines of "OK product, slow delivery."