After a long yr, finally i got a surprise call~

you have no idea how long a sigh of relief i just did!

anyway, i'm so happy for you. as an (former) ebay seller/buyer, i totally understand where you're coming from. it's really all about mutual trust and cooperation. i guess this is what the society is lacking these days.

i'm so glad for you! yay! i didn't report to the police because i made no bank transfers (didn't think it was safe, i always preferred payp*l so we have black and white evidence) but on payp*l, i had to go through a dispute (took about 2 - 3 weeks to settle) to get my moolah back cause the seller went unregistered (but not on payp*l, so thank goodness!) and i didn't receive my item as expected! yikes! thank god we came through safe and sound!

xoxo, C

Thanks sweetie! there is always a risk to buy something online....like u say, it's abt mutual trust and hopefully you are lucky enough to meet some gd sellers. But most of the time, it's hard to get back the money as i have a few bad experiences right before this. It's really sad to hear that.

Yah, i'm glad to hear from you too. Paypal is definitely another way to protect ourself but normally we can't claim much if situation really occurs....quite pathetic! I remember i claim a bag which i paid abt USD1300 but ended up can only get back abt maybe USD200 i think so...can't recall:Push:

This is excellent news....i'm so happy for you. Now what bag to buy next....LOL?

Thanks, it's really a GD news to me! I hope i can be as lucky too to strike TOTO (which means lottery...haha;))

hmmm...u have trigger me, Since i'm still looking for my Chanel HGs, looks like i have to wait & see if one pops up....or else i'm goin to spend that money on other chanel bag:sweatdrop:

Celia,
glad to hear everything worked out for you :smile:
Now you can go Chanel shopping with the funds :P

*LOL*

Seriously i never expected the problem will resolve as this thing has actually slipped out from my mind:flowers:

U know after giving birth, i have pretty bad memory...always forget this and forget that!

Now it's time to pamper myself for a chanel bag, but wat shld i aim:confused1:

the police must have had a hard time tracking her. Congrats on ur good news; all the more reason and $$$ to go chanel shopping! btw, i saw 2 gorgeous rabbit fur flaps today! The blue is tdf, really, in my fav colour too! drool.......

Thanks babevivtan! At first I did doubt abt their reliability as i never expected it takes abt 1.5 yrs later to revert or rather to close the case. Unless the seller has actually left the country, then i think it may need some time to locate her.

Anyway, back to the topic abt buying chanel, u mentioned the rabbit fur flap, sounds something new. Not sure how it looks like, i hope the price is not expensive, u know that getting back SGD1300, may not be able to buy a chanel bag lately, which i definitely have to top up the difference for another SGD2500 i guess:graucho:

I'm glad it ended well, you must be thrilled!

It's kinda of relief......hard to explain my feelings now. Frankly speaking, my hubby wasn't aware abt this. But he was askin me how come i need to go to the police station, i lied to him and said i went there to update my new mailing address for my identification card. Probably he did believe me.

Congrats! That is unexpected good news!!
Normally in cases like these, you file a police report but never really expect someone to really follow through with it. What a great happy ending!!

Wow I can't believe you were able to get your money back esp. doing transactions with people out of the country. The system is better than I thought after all! I'm so glad for you!