After a few months, I got my butt up and uhh... a mini reveal..

that sucks.......... did they say that it has been discontinued ?
The gentleman on the telephone did not know which model I meant by the leather collier de chien ring. He said i should just come into the boutique and have a quick look.

If the weather wasn't that heavy I would go. I'll see in Spain if there's nothing around when i'm off for my vacation :smile:.

Let's hope they still make those. I've been searching the web like a mad woman since yesterday and it's not easy to find.
So double congratulations to you for finding this :biggrin:

Thanks blank!

You're welcome ! :biggrin:

love yr CDC collection :yahoo:

Heh, thanks ! :P

The gentleman on the telephone did not know which model I meant by the leather collier de chien ring. He said i should just come into the boutique and have a quick look.

If the weather wasn't that heavy I would go. I'll see in Spain if there's nothing around when i'm off for my vacation :smile:.

Let's hope they still make those. I've been searching the web like a mad woman since yesterday and it's not easy to find.
So double congratulations to you for finding this :biggrin:

Yeah, most of the SAs I've spoken to do not know what it is. I just got lucky and saw one of it being displayed. I tried it on and then asked the SA for the correct size. When I asked if she has it in other colours, she brushed me off and said no even though I saw quite a few in the drawer !!! SOBNESS ! I should have gotten them all :graucho:

-blank said:
You're welcome ! :biggrin:

Heh, thanks ! :P

Yeah, most of the SAs I've spoken to do not know what it is. I just got lucky and saw one of it being displayed. I tried it on and then asked the SA for the correct size. When I asked if she has it in other colours, she brushed me off and said no even though I saw quite a few in the drawer !!! SOBNESS ! I should have gotten them all :graucho:

Goodness there is nothing else to say if Hermes did not make such beautiful stuff ... How nice their SAs are would not make me come back. Have to say some resellers are much nicer.

I've just bought my new Chanel perfume and got served by some mean SA. He treated me like a stupid tourist. I'm so bummed I always go there and the salesgirl I usually interact with is lovely but not working today.

Pfff ... Without our money they wouldn't have a job seriously a smile is better than a green face.

Goodness there is nothing else to say if Hermes did not make such beautiful stuff ... How nice their SAs are would not make me come back. Have to say some resellers are much nicer.

I've just bought my new Chanel perfume and got served by some mean SA. He treated me like a stupid tourist. I'm so bummed I always go there and the salesgirl I usually interact with is lovely but not working today.

Pfff ... Without our money they wouldn't have a job seriously a smile is better than a green face.

Oh, dear ! Cheer up ! :hugs: I agree. Some of them are snobbish; not limited to H SAs. I do dress down most of the time and I wear sandals or slippers quite often as I feel more comfortable in them. They will just scan you from head to toe and judge you there and then. :nono: Just walk away if they give you that attitude :P Get it from another store unless you really have to :lol:

are cdc rings hard to come by? i've hardly seen any around locally.. congrats on your beautiful purchases!

Thank you ! The leather one is quite hard to come by. Apparently, it has been discontinued :cry:

Love the color options of your CDC wardrobe, and that ring :nuts:

:biggrin: Thanks !!

Beautiful choices!
Im not much of a scarf gal, but the Magic Kelly is divine:loveeyes:
:yes::yes: The Magic Kelly was the first H scarf that I was attracted to. Eye-catching :nuts: And thanks !