~~After a brief hiatus, I purchased from my first love again~~

Love that style (bought it in the crimson for the holidays)!! I had a tough time not buying the black, too. It will be timeless and easy to "dress up" when you want to (although it's beautiful on its own).

015-1-1.jpg
016-3-1.jpg

Here she is with a Coach wristlet and Envelope Wallet, LV Cles, Both sets of keys, mints and some cosmetics, my iphone also fit comfortably. I am astounded by how much it holds. The pictures of it zipped up is how it looks with all my stuff inside, very nice shape I love it.
The reason for two envelope receipt sleeves is because I also used my pce to order my very first pair of Coach Sneakers in-store and they will be arriving next week.:graucho: I have heels and flip-flops but never a pair of Coach sneaks. Thanks ladies for looking and all the great compliments!

Beautiful choice, I keep glancing at the crimson for the holidays also. My first Coach was a top handle pouch, and it held everything I needed. Of course I have graduated to using a tote for work, but when I go shopping or out at night, I always have a smaller bag. I hope Coach realizes there are still some of us small bag lovers out here. Congrats and Enjoy!

Beautiful choice, I keep glancing at the crimson for the holidays also. My first Coach was a top handle pouch, and it held everything I needed. Of course I have graduated to using a tote for work, but when I go shopping or out at night, I always have a smaller bag. I hope Coach realizes there are still some of us small bag lovers out here. Congrats and Enjoy!

I was dealing with that dilemma too and then I realized I do not work 24/7 I deserve a cute bag to step out with too lol and if i really want, I can put the top handle inside my tote :P. I hope Coach realizes it as well lol. Thanks for the compliment.

Thank you so much for posting modeling pics- the bag looks great on you!

I'm definitely thinking about getting this bag with my PCE, too! I'm also petite and think this would make a great special occasion, "going out" bag.