~~After a brief hiatus, I purchased from my first love again~~

mrsbagalot1222!

Great choice! I was going to buy her too. I love the crimson lining! I happen to be petite like you, though I'm actually quite a bit shorter than you so I know that big bags can be overwhelming. She looks great on you, I would even say, the perfect size.

Congratulations on your buy. I hope you enjoy her!

p.s. you have a beautiful family :smile:

I confess that the DD pics of this tophandle bag did nothing for me and I didn't pay much attention to this bag. BUT, but but!

Now that I've seen the bag revealled and modeled, I must say that this is a GREAT go-to bag! For dress, work or casual, this bag looks like it will do it all!

Congrats! I think you really made a great choice.

I confess that the DD pics of this tophandle bag did nothing for me and I didn't pay much attention to this bag. BUT, but but!

Now that I've seen the bag revealled and modeled, I must say that this is a GREAT go-to bag! For dress, work or casual, this bag looks like it will do it all!

Congrats! I think you really made a great choice.

I am happy you feel that way now :yahoo:it really is a great bag. I have felt that way about a few bags to and then when I see it revealed I have a total change of heart.

Love the bag, gorgeous lining! It looks great on you, you're very pretty!

Thank you so much marnee, I really appreicate it:biggrin:

Fantastic choice! Isn't that red lining yummy?!! It is so cute and you are too cute modelling it :smile:. Congrats :smile:!!

Thanks ildera I looooove the lining I was so excited when I unzipped it in the boutique and saw the color and thanks for the comp:biggrin: I love our coachie community!