~~After a brief hiatus, I purchased from my first love again~~

mayhurst

O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
Love that style (bought it in the crimson for the holidays)!! I had a tough time not buying the black, too. It will be timeless and easy to "dress up" when you want to (although it's beautiful on its own).

mrsbagalot1222

"Stethoscopes and Pearls"
O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
New YorK

Here she is with a Coach wristlet and Envelope Wallet, LV Cles, Both sets of keys, mints and some cosmetics, my iphone also fit comfortably. I am astounded by how much it holds. The pictures of it zipped up is how it looks with all my stuff inside, very nice shape I love it.
The reason for two envelope receipt sleeves is because I also used my pce to order my very first pair of Coach Sneakers in-store and they will be arriving next week.:graucho: I have heels and flip-flops but never a pair of Coach sneaks. Thanks ladies for looking and all the great compliments!

crowfan21f

Former Hoarder
O.G.
Beautiful choice, I keep glancing at the crimson for the holidays also. My first Coach was a top handle pouch, and it held everything I needed. Of course I have graduated to using a tote for work, but when I go shopping or out at night, I always have a smaller bag. I hope Coach realizes there are still some of us small bag lovers out here. Congrats and Enjoy!

mrsbagalot1222

"Stethoscopes and Pearls"
O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
New YorK
Beautiful choice, I keep glancing at the crimson for the holidays also. My first Coach was a top handle pouch, and it held everything I needed. Of course I have graduated to using a tote for work, but when I go shopping or out at night, I always have a smaller bag. I hope Coach realizes there are still some of us small bag lovers out here. Congrats and Enjoy!
I was dealing with that dilemma too and then I realized I do not work 24/7 I deserve a cute bag to step out with too lol and if i really want, I can put the top handle inside my tote :P. I hope Coach realizes it as well lol. Thanks for the compliment.

nyshopaholic

Loves LV
O.G.
Jul 8, 2006
New York
Thank you so much for posting modeling pics- the bag looks great on you!

I'm definitely thinking about getting this bag with my PCE, too! I'm also petite and think this would make a great special occasion, "going out" bag.

scorp116

mmm
O.G.
Jul 30, 2010
Oh, I love the pleats at the bottom of the bag. It's a little detail that adds some ooomph. Love the lining too.

Looks great on you! Congrats!