After a 3 year search, I FINALLY found my perfect gold bag!!!! Come celebrate with me!!!

Jun 18, 2012
As some of you know, 5 years ago I started a major overhaul on my handbag collection. I've sold off all but one of my handbags (over 100 eek!) and have been very deliberately rebuilding the perfect collection for me. :smile:

I loooove metallics and wanted the perfect gold bag that I could wear as a neutral from casual to cocktails. I have been searching for THREE years for the perfect gold bag. It's been crazy frustrating but promised myself I wouldn't compromise.

Well FINALLY, I have "my" perfect gold bag. My soft gold perforated lambskin Chanel new medium Boy!! :yahoo:

Not only do I adore how this bag looks but he's also super special because he is the first Boy bag in my Chanel collection.

So please celebrate with me and welcome Mr. Vegas Bad Boy to my handbag family. :lol: I'm sure he and I will get into a lot of fun shenanigans together. :graucho:
IMG_0426.jpg IMG_0430.jpg IMG_0427.jpg IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0429.jpg IMG_0428.jpg

As some of you know, 5 years ago I started a major overhaul on my handbag collection. I've sold off all but one of my handbags (over 100 eek!) and have been very deliberately rebuilding the perfect collection for me. :smile:

I loooove metallics and wanted the perfect gold bag that I could wear as a neutral from casual to cocktails. I have been searching for THREE years for the perfect gold bag. It's been crazy frustrating but promised myself I wouldn't compromise.

Well FINALLY, I have "my" perfect gold bag. My soft gold perforated lambskin Chanel new medium Boy!! :yahoo:

Not only do I adore how this bag looks but he's also super special because he is the first Boy bag in my Chanel collection.

So please celebrate with me and welcome Mr. Vegas Bad Boy to my handbag family. :lol: I'm sure he and I will get into a lot of fun shenanigans together. :graucho:
View attachment 3596063 View attachment 3596068 View attachment 3596065 View attachment 3596061 View attachment 3596067 View attachment 3596066
:yahoo::love::loveeyes::tup::graucho: WooooHoooo You dear Sparkle!!! Major Congrats on your first Boy.....he is HOT, quite the looker indeed. Knowing what I know of your killer style, you chose the perfect choice for your amazing collection!!! So very happy for you & for Mr.Vegas Bad Boy!:giggle:

View attachment 3596063 View attachment 3596068 View attachment 3596065 View attachment 3596061 View attachment 3596067 View attachment 3596066
Congrats on the beautiful eye candy, WOW is that boy a looker :loveeyes::tup::graucho: !!!

Reactions: Sparkletastic
Fantastic new Gold Boy! I also have been looking for that perfect wear with everything Gold handbag. Mine hasn't come around yet, but I'm so happy for you! :congrats: on your first Boy. You've made a wonderful choice dear. Love it. :smile::heart:

WOW Mr. Vegas Bad Boy is fabulous! It's such a versatile shade of gold and the hardware color is just perfect for it. it's so hard to get a metallic that's not too muted but yet not too blingy and this one strikes the perfect balance. it can go with so much as it works as a neutral - love. it.
congrats on such a spectacular boy! go big or go home right?! :clap: