After 9 long months... My baby finally arrived ;}

As my tPF besties know.... it has been a looooong, agonizing wait for me to score this little gem. I was offered one from the boutique on Wall Street about 7 months ago.... but I was in a meeting when I got the call.... and when I called back 37 minutes later... pooof! Gone! :shucks: I was so upset... I literally :cry:

Well, thanks to a special friend, my darling C, my baby has arrived and is now part of the exotic FLAVA fam!!!!!

Introducing.......:choochoo:

Woohoo!!! I can't wait to see IT. The Cites is interesting. Seem like 1 cite for both graphite and fushcia.

:lol: the CITES always confuse me, but to be honest i don't pay that close attention to them... i think when the store gets a shipment of exotics, there is 1 CITES form that comes with that shipment, listing all of the exotics items... like this one states there were 5 CDCs (fuchsia and graphite) and the black gator card holder or whatever... then i think the store makes a copy of that CITES and puts them with each item for each customer.

I know right? Please do show to Keith! Would love to see his reaction. Can't wait to get my hands on Miss Fuchsia and amethyst small scales with GHW. I am glad H decided to bring these colors back. Enjoy yours D!! I am SOO happy for you.

He's gonna :faint:
Yes indeed... the small scales def make the color stand out more. Ame seems to be MIA lately!!!

:ps::ps::ps::love::love::love:

I LOVE IT!!!!! Now I really NEED to find this!! :P

OMG You have a beautiful family!! This is the first time I see your family picture.

we'll find you one wen!!!

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! C, I love her so much it's beyond words!!!! Thank you my darling!!!! I will wear her so much!!!!! I just got some fuchsia Tory Burch sandals too :giggles: I'm a fuchsia mess!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

:lolots::lolots::lolots: i'm glad to hear you're a fuchsia mess!!!

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i gasped when i saw her, she is so perfect and i never tire of seeing her! the small scales are lovely, the shine :love: and the PHW!!!! i am soooo happy you finally got her flava, after what seemed like an eternity!!! good things come to those who wait...

and your FAMILY PIC :faint: amazeballs!!!! i really need the ombre GHW :drool:

p.s. not my fault you removed her from your siggy and i thought you either had her or didn't want her anymore :P

Honestly C, I had given up hope on fuchsia. I was trying to convince myself that I really didn't need her since I got RS belt. But truthfully, fuchsia is a signature color of mine and I could never stop wanting her but when the shipping policy changed... I thought NEVER. My boutique won't get this unless it's a fluke. Well, if a fluke happens at my boutique... Wen will get hers :biggrin:

And yes...Ombre is amazzzzz!!!!! It's hard to pick a fav amungst my children... but Ombre in gold and Fuchsia in Paladium have to be the ones :hbeat:

Thanks for making my dream come true.... even though u thought I was over it. Can you imagine the utter maddness and sheer insanity that would have insued if I didn't see your post first!???? O.M.G. The Horror!!!!

Well, if a fluke happens at my boutique... Wen will get hers :biggrin:
So hoping fluke happens!! I think I want both PHW and GHW seeing how beautiful this looks. Patience will pay I am sure. I remember you saying that Rose S Belt has fulfilled your craving for the Fuchsia CDC too. Just glad you still decided to get the Fuchsia because it is heavenly!!

D, is it okay to take a pic of the fuchsia next to Rose S please? I want to see how different they look next to each other.

Looking out for C-:angel: too for her CDC wishlist.

Last edited: