After 3 long years - I finally own this!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been lusting over this clutch for years and I finally got it. I first saw it in the Toronto boutique in 2007 but I didn't get it. In 2008, I saw it in the Montreal boutique, I didn't get it. Last year, I saw the last one in the country in Banff and I didn't get it.

Anyway, I found one on Craigslist and I got it at a pretty good price. Best of all, the condition is pretty good. Let me introduce my black Multicolor Shirley.

2. can't see...

3. Please wait, I am having technical difficulties.

4. i'm here yay !!!!

5. Thanks for waiting. I love this clutch so much. I am not a big fan of the multicolor line but I just love the Shirley: it can be worn as a clutch, a wristlet and on the shoulder. I can also use the strap on my other pochettes.

This was discontinued about 3 years ago and I am so glad I finally got her :yahoo:

Attached Files:

6. congrats!

7. Congrats! I love the black MC line! The vachetta has such a perfectly even honey patina... Lucky you!

8. I've always wanted this bag! Really cute!

9. congrats! :biggrin:

10. Congrats!

11. Congrats! She is so cute!!
    I'm start to fall inlove with the MC line again :love:

12. I love it!!! Much more unique than the EVA. Did it ever come in monogram?!

13. wow, what a great style.... congrats

14. Lovely! I too have always loved this clutch! Congrats on a beauty!

15. Congrats!